Chapter 10: Meet up Part 2

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Jungkook walked aimlessly around the mall with Jimin looking for a restaurant the looked appealing to eat at, in the past 10 minutes the had passed a Starbucks, Mc. Donalds, KFC, and Moto's, Jungkook would have been happy with anyone of those, if it wasn't for a picky Jimin...

       "Want to eat here?" Jungkook asked as the  passed by Pizza Hut.

      "Mmmm, no I want something sweet we can walk around and eat... Lets go there." Jimin said turning to point to The Marble Slab.

     Jungkook sighed, couldn't he have said that 5 minutes ago? All that walking for ice cream. That thought was quickly forgotten upon entering.

 

Store They Entered>>> 

 

             Jungkook walked up to the line after Jimin. "One S'Mores in a waffle cone please!" Jimin said with a bright, childish smile which earned a smile Jungkook as well, 'How cute, The innocence of a young child' Jungkook though to himself as he deliberated on what to order.

      "One Carmel De Lait with sprinkles." 


       Jungkook and Jimin took their ice cream and spoons, "That will be $15.87, please." the cashier said and Jungkook quickly reached to grab the money but was stopped by Jimin.

      "I'll pay." Jungkook tried to protest, but was only hushed and dismissed, left to follow Jimin who was now walking out of the shop.

      Jimin and Jungkook walked side-by-side in silence for a bit, just enjoying one anothers company, eating their ice cream until Jimin spoke up.

       "Give me a bite of your ice cream, I want to try it." Jimin attempted His best aegyo "Byung byung~"

     Jungkook just laughed at the elder looking so childish. "Ohh, so that's why you paid, you just wanted to steal my ice cream for yourself huh?"

     Jimin laughed "Duh, nothing is free my dear Jungkookie, now you going to give me some or am I going to have to take the ice cream by force?"
     
      Jungkook thought about teasing the smaller boy but decided he didn't want to risk endangering his precious dairy treat.

     "Sure hyung open your mouth, the plane is coming~"  Jungkook scooped a fair amount onto his spoon and held it out to feed the boy.

    After a brief hesitance Jimin opened his mouth to allow entry, opting to ignore the plane comment. After Jimin had eaten the spoonful fed to him by Jungkook he causally went back to eating his own.

    "Aren't you going to give me any of yours?" Jungkook said a small pout beginning to form on his lip.

 

     Jimin looked down to his ice cream, "But there isn't much left...."

 

     "Hyunnng~ Please~" Jimin looked at the younger boy who looked like a sad littlepuppy, and no one says no to a poor puppy do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter