Chapter 6: Bonding

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I will warn that this does have a bit of a fight, but I didn't go into detail so I didn't feel the need to add a trigger.)

       Jungkook collects his things from his locker shoving them into his bag, then begins walking toward the gate, still smiling from his earlier encounter with his new partner, Jimin, the boy didn't really say much of anything but Jungkook had still enjoyed his time with the boy, and had a fun time getting to a bit. He laughed when he remembered how the boy turned crimson.

       Jungkook began thinking about the boy, he seemed different from others in the school, less money obsessed, and less fake than others, but the boy also seemed to keep a  mental wall up that won't allow you within 10 feet, which only made Jungkook more interested in finding out about the boy, he wanted to slowly tear his wall down and see what was underneath it all.

       Jungkook normally kept to himself not really caring about others business but something about the boy screamed 'lonely and scared' and that made Jungkook want to stay near the boy and protect him and that thought frightened him since Jungkook couldn't even protect himself, he had to rely on others for almost everything.

       Jungkook was lured out of his thought when he heard the cheers of a crowd, looking around to find the source, he sees a large group of people circling with seven boys in the middle and he knew immediately it was a fight. 

       The sight reminded him of hungry vultures fighting over a bit of food, it was disgusting  how people was so drawn to violence, Jungkook never really saw the fun in watching someone get the beat out of him for no reason and he continued walking until he saw a familiar face in the crowd, or rather in the center, Jimin.
       
       Jungkook stops, join the crowd to see what happened, It was Jimin against six other boys, two of which Jungkook registered to be Kim Jongin and Zhang Yixing from his math class but the others must have been in a different year since Jungkook hadn't seen the faces.

       Jungkook stood there frozen as he watched the scene, Jongin had slammed Jimin's head into the locker then proceeded to punch him in the stomach making the boy fall to the ground, Jongin picked him up by the shirt and hitting him in the face so hard Jungkook had heard the crack before letting the boy fall to the ground with his head bleeding, and begun to kick him in the ribs and stomach.
       

       Jungkook began to get worried that the bigger male would break a bone, he knew something needed to be done about the situation, and he began to wonder where the hell the teachers were, they always seemed to be around when we run in the halls or talk in class and yell at us but they are never around when something actually worth yelling about happens, Jungkook then spots Taehyung and Hoseok in the crowd, he quickly grabs their attention.

       "Guys please help me stop the fight that's my...Uh, friend in there." Jungkook hesitates to use friend but decides to use it anyway, he has no time to write out a list to try and describe what the boy is to him, they just quickly mutter a sure and then run in trowing Jongin off Jimin, and Jungkook quickly runs up to help him. For the first time ever Jungkook is glad to have friends to help.

       Jungkook can tell just by looking at Jimin that he isn't TOO seriously injured, but it will still require some stitches, and will bruise pretty badly,. 

       "Where do you live Jimin, I will take you to your house" Jungkook asks while assisting the boy to the gate and into Jungkook's car, leaving Hoseok and Taehyung to deal with Jongin and the others.

       "NO!" Jimin shouts, and Jungkook gives him a curious look "My dad's.... Not home at the moment, and he doesn't need to know about this." the boy says giving him a this-conversation-is-done look.

       Jungkook shoots the older a confused look but says nothing further about the idea and makes the decision to take him to his house instead. Nothing is said on the way and Jungkook just dabs the dried blood on his head with a damp napkin, making Jimin wince in pain at the contact with the open wounds, but makes no move to stop the other since Jimin is a bit happy to have someone care enough to do anything.

       Jungkook opens the door and and carefully assists Jimin into the house, which isn't a very easy job since the boy is only 1 centimeter shorter than Jungkook himself, using Jungkook and the railing as support Jimin is able to slowly make his way into the house with pain shooting through his body with every step.

       Jungkook opts to take Jimin into his room since his parents may be in the house at the moment and Jungkook didn't want to play 20 questions with them when Jimin is hurt, the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter