Chapter 3: The Project

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       About 30 minutes had passed of Jungkook randomly staring off into space, his thoughts mostly consisted of him hating on himself for eating all those damn pancakes which made his stomach a bit upset due to the sweetness. 

       Finally the students started strolling into the room, Jungkook made a mental note to NEVER come that early again, observing the faces of the students he would spend the next eleven months with, some looked excited, getting to meet their 'friends' after the long summer away, but others looked terrified possibly worried about how the year would pan out. 

       All the students found their seats, greeting one another, asking simple questions like 'How are you' and wishing them the best in the upcoming year, Jungkook didn't take part in the greeting feast, just quietly keeping to himself. 

       The student who sat in front of him, Jimin was the only one other than Jungkook himself that didn't take part in the 'fun' which surprised Jungkook a bit since most would take the time to make acquaintances, but the boy, instead, just looked toward the white board with a cold stare.

       He snapped out of his thoughts and brought back to reality when the student beside him called out " Excuse me...Uhm" Looking over at the tag on his desk "Jungkook" 

       Jungkook looked his way seeing that a boy with light brown hair and a somewhat brotherly feel to him was the owner of the voice calling his name, " It's very nice to meet you Jungkook." the boy smiled " I am Seokjin, but please call me Jin."  

     Jungkook was about to utter a response when the door to the classroom slammed open, revealing a very young looking boy with ripped blue jeans, wearing a leather jacket and sporting red hair which completed his perfect 'swag' look, It looked like he had a bit of a bedhead, or maybe it was just his style, either way it suited him.

        "Hello, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter