Chapter 20: What now?

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So possible [T] because some suicide stuff but enjoy.

   Jungkook was elated for the next two days, Jimin was looking much better than when he had upon first arriving, Jimin's skin color went from a sickly pale back to its original healthy tone. Dr. Hobeom had taken Jungkook to the side before his leaving to question why Jimin had the unusual assortment of scars littering his tan body. Jungkook didn't know what to reply with, should he tell tell him about the abuse? about Jimin cutting? No, no it wasn't jungkook's place to tell him anything, so with a stupid excuse Jungkook sent the doctor on his way but not without Hobeom telling Jungkook that he was always there if they ever needed to get him away. Jungkook just thanked him, but it brought Jungkook back to reality, what was he to do now? Jimin was here in his home with him safe, for now, but what when his father came home? What if Jungkook's father came back to see the boy all bruised and battered? Or even worse, what if Jimin's father tried to start ? Jungkook needed to do something, it was one thing to promise to keep Jimin safe but now he had to put action behind it. Jungkook was willing to give his life if it meant keeping his angel safe, he needed to get his father to let Jimin stay, but how? Jungkook had a plan, honesty. That was the only thing that could save Jimin now, love and honesty. He had to get Jimin to tell the police, to have him removed from the home, but what then? He would be in state custody, maybe his father would allow Jimin to stay, it was a risk. A risk Jungkook had to take.

    Jungkook felt Jimin stir beside him, his eyes fluttering open slowly as he looked up to smile at Jungkook, in that moment there is no where else Jungkook would rather be than beside Jimin, with the elder cuddling into his bare chest as he smiles up at Jungkook, the younger holding him into his chest, Jimin's head under his chin, the two sharing body heat and inching to be closer if even possible.

  "Good morning Jiminie, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked after he planted a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead causing the elder to blush.

     "I am good, I want to sle-" Jimin got interrupted by the ring of his phone, Jimin had honestly fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter