8 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

It was late in the evening when she came face to face with him again.The rest of the day had gone by pretty smooth,probably because she had nice company,so time flew by in a blink of an eye with Woori engaging in all sorts of games with her and Woohyun under the strict supervision of Dongwoo,who turned out to be a big dork.She was afraid to ask about the other two,but it was probably written all over her face,when Dongwoo began giving bits of info on their whereabouts.

"They're going through tomorrow's agenda.Gyu hates to look lost in a meeting,so he studies where he should adress his attention when scowling at them."

​"He's a bit of a perfectionist."Woohyun pitched in,wrestling the noisy Woori on the grass.

"Can't see a bigger opponent than he himself."she muttered."They're safe,I guess."

"Oh...how...did you?Yah,you actually nailed it!"Dongwoo cheered,clapping loudly."See,Woohyun;a match made in Heaven, what did  I tell ya?"he went on,making her gasp."What's wrong, did I say something...?"

"Noo,just I wouldn't call it that."she avoided his gaze.

"Eyy, no need to act shy.When Gyu's concerned,we got used to glue all sorts of strange happenings to him.He's a walking miracle, you know!Well,it goes per say;you wouldn't actually know,but I'd be very happy to enlighten you."

She barely kept with his marathon of a speech and waited for him to put a stop before trying to answer.Instead,it was Woohyun that took advantage and gave her a breather,for a chance.

"He's got a slight side of an  ADHD on him every now and then.So far,Hoya's been the only one to find a cure;and I'm not about to indulge into that."

"You make it sound like you never used that method before."she clicked her tongue.

"What do you mean...?"he frowned.

"It's ok,no judgement here.But don't try and hide your ... personal preference.I'm sure you had some guy that pissed you off enough to oblige you into using the very..cure that Hoya found."she winked happily.

Dongwoo choked on the water he was drinking,Dubu started barking in a frenzy,Woohyun was speechless and Woori looked surprised by the whole show.

"What?Too straight forward?"she adressed Woohyun while strongly hitting Dongwoo between his shoulders.

"You should see his face,Gyu!It's priceless."she heard Hoya's cheerful voice  adressing Sunngyu near him while approaching all of them in the garden.

"It's not everyday someone dares to call him gay to his face.I almost regret being blind."the said one made his way to the living room,a small snort sound coming from him as he passed by her.

"Come on,you can't seriously be offended.I told you,I'm fine with it."she insisted with the torment,as Woohyun screeched from his place.

"What the hell?!ing,shut it!"he got up,while the other three males all choired to Woori to cover his ears.

"I already know what Namu hyung meant.I promise not to use it before I'm allowed."the boy looked at Hoya.

"That's my boy."he smiled proudly,as opposed to Dongwoo who had a sudden dark side.

"What have you been teaching our son?"

"Oh, shush.Not like he won't be surrounded by it.You should have faith in Woori's judgement!"he pecked him on the lips.

Well,the kid seemed unaffected by his parents' special bond and PDA and Haneul was sure he understood more than he let on.What she didn't get was why was Woohyun acting that way?Right then he stormed passed her leaving her with a questioning look.

"Just curious.How did you come up with this kind of conclusion?"Sunggyu's stance suddenly all the air around her.When did he get so close?

"He...didn't he say he wouldn't mind your lawyer...?"confusion all over her features.

Well,now she was awestruck!His cheerful chuckle was totally unexpected,not to mention what his relaxed pose did to her insides.A...happy Sunggyu was so much worse than a grumpy one.

"Whoa...is she talking about the same person?"Dongwoo laughed.

"Now I know why the confusion."Sunggyu placed a hand on her shoulder,lightly brushing his thumb on her neck.

Did he intend to kill her softly??Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea,afterall.That way she'll finally have a decent ending to all her misseries.

"I don't get it.Maybe you'll like to share."she pushed back his hand.

"When you'll meet my lawyer you'll understand.They have quite the bumpy relationship."

"I wonder how's that possible with two people."she said,biting her lips.

"Go figure."he stayed on the same mood.

"Uhm,I think this is our cue to leave."Hoya cleared his voice."You have to talk about ...well,you know.Come on Woori,get your dad off the poor Dubu.Haneul,I'll be seeing you tomorrow,I suppose."he noded his head slighly."Don't go killing eachother before the board meeting,if possible.I spent too much time preparing him,ok?"

"I thought it was helping."Sunggyu played offended.

"Nah, I leave that part to Haneul.She's more up to it,for reasons I can't explain."

Yeah,you can say that twice,mister.She bagan questioning herself more and more.Like,why the sudden urge to draw him?Sure,it might've been rare to see him not so uptight,but who knows how he truelly behaved aside from work?Why did she care?Was it normal to hear that twinkling melody while staring at him?Apparently so.

"Sorry,I have to take this."he showed her his ringing phone."Wait for me?"

He didn't let her answer,turning his back.Pff,she should bust out,just to piss him off.Their whole bunch was begining to get on her nerves.At least she still had ..nerves!

"What do you think ,Dubu?Am I not out of my mind?"she busied herself with playing catch."I wasted one full day on them and not one second on my impending future.

Just 10 minutes seemed enough to take a toll on her,falling asleep on the dewey grass outside.

Waking up on warm matresses,the sunlight bathing her skin and Dubu's paws strumming her belly was NOT what she expected.She stood up,sound speed!

"Oh,no!He's gonna have my head!"she hurried out of the bed,for a quick make over.Not very much to do with her poor wardrobe.She started on a skimmy breakfast,seeing there wasn't too much she actually was good at in the kitchen,hoping at least her Ginseng tea ceremony would do the trick.