7 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

It was weird, wasn't it?Sitting together,having a nice meal(tasty,by the way!),pep talking like old friends....only they were stangers!Like, what the heck?!How could they act so casual around her?Dongwoo pecked his hubbie from time to time,happily feeding Woori different slices of his own meal,while Hoya did the same with his husband.Woohyun smiled everytime Sunggyu spit his kidney beans on the sly, casting him long gazes,as if he was daring him to outburst.

​"Is it to your liking?"Hoya asked her, drawing her attention back to him."The meal."he motioned her plate with his head.

"Uhm, yes,it's...."

"A very entertaining dish!"Sunggyu finally broke out."You just couldn't help yourself,could you?"he pushed his chair back.

"Excuse me?"she looked at him in awe.

"Don't mind him too much.He's talking to me."Woohyun elegantly cut a piece of meat,swallowing it in slow motion.

"Oh, I don't know.You two already seem to be in sync.I don't see why I have to pretend to enjoy her company,especially  after that stunt she pulled out there in the garden.So I might as well adress her,too!"he looked at her.

Haneul was that close to put all her money on the fact that his illness was a sham!He really looked straight into her eyes!!!!

"Tough, Gyu!You're blind,you can't simply...see."Woohyun winked at the others,gaining a striking blow on the table from the said blind person,sending her table spoon flying off.

​"Now, why would you go and scare the poor Haneul with your fighting demeanour?"Dongwoo picked the item up,patting his tense shoulder at the same time."Just finish your meal.You need to replenish your energy before tomorrow's meeting.I'm sure you wouldn't like the others to see you on your down side.Besides, I wouldn't irk the one responsable for being your eyes."

"The deal is off!"Sunggyu pushed him aside."I've been doing well for the past 28 years;I'll manage without her help.So,good bye and have a nice day!I'm sure it's not an understatement if we say it wasn't such a nice aquaintance."

With that he stormed out of her view,leaving a very fuming Haneul munching on a huge piece of wrapping,like she was on some sort of contest.

"Huh, like I'd work under a spoiled Blue-blood!"she spurtted the food from while speaking."Two can play that game,mister!"she shouted loud enough for him to hear.

Without too much thought she rushed to retrieve her back pack,hoping to never see his face again!She had a count down on her head,she didn't need extra drama!No matter how appealing he might be,his character surpassed it!!

"You find him appealing?"she heard Woohyun from the door step,his tone a bit amused.

, did she just say that aloud?Great!

"Angry blabber should not be taken seriously!Didn't they teach you that in  med-school?!"she spat,back facing him."I'm really starting to question your credentials, you know?!Trying to drug him,then poisoning his food...is his well-being really of your concern?"she finally made eye contact."What the hell is so funny?"she frowned,seeing his wide smile.

The guy just leaned on the door frame,arms  and legs crossed,basically having fun at her expence!She felt like punching that smug face!

"For someone mad at him you sure take your sweet time defending him.I can see why he considered you for the position,you're quite observant."he made his way to her,closing the door behind."Like you said, Gyu is just spoiled!He's not allergic to beans,just doesn't like them in his food.Let's not overreact,shall we?"he turned serious.

"Whatever."Haneul tried to get pass him,but he grabbed her arm."

"Thank you, by the way.For..drugging him."he winced at that."And before we let our personalities get the better half of us,why don't you rest here for today and try to reconsider the offer.He could really use your help."he begged.

"You heard the man!"she took a deep breath.

"I also know that he's never taken anyone's word for granted when he was concerned.Aside from us, close friends, he got used to being treated as a handicap person,until you.I haven't seen him so fired up since foreever.And it 's a very good thing, believe or not."

"I do have other things on my agenda."

"Like a count down on your head?"he surprised her."What's that all about,anyways?"

"How..oh, you heard...Well,you're not gonna handle the truth too good."she avoided his gaze.

"Try  me?"he sat on the bed.

"How about,mending the truth then?"she offered."I'm not sick-sick,but I kinda, sort of,miiight possibly have to leave this place without further notice.So,maybe it's not such a good idea to accept a job right now."

Woohyun just studied her for a bit,not uttering a word,which turned out to be down right creepy.

"When you say...this place, you mean what exactly?"

"That's all you got from all my confession?"she hoffed.

"It was poorly detailed,you have to admit."he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess.Anyways, I don't have very good credentials."

"Consider it a part time job.We don't ask, you don't have to tell.But I could surely use your help."

"What's the catch?You're very persistent."

"I trust the one that helped him see."he stood up."Don't worry about him,I'll deal with it.Just please,stay by his side for a bit."

She never knew what came over her,but ended up saying yes.Well, more like nodding in agreement.As long as he was OK with her strange conditions,why not take advantage?She had a place to stay,food on the table and a chance to maybe help him taking care of his friend.

"Do I still get this room?"

"He doesn't share the bed with anyone."he chuckled.

"Than what do you call him barging in on me a few hours ago?I don't like snoring that much."

"Yeah, you have a point there.Well,I could try and change his mind if you'd like."he joked again.

"What?Are you insane?!There's not enough money to pay for that!"she yelled.

"But you endured it for free."he mocked her.

"Barely!"she let her tongue slip.