6 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

Just how long was she gonna dwell on that strange situation?Didn't she already have enough on her plate?!Her precious time was literally wasted as it was,without her falling for stupid gay friendships or whatever their relations were!

As far as she recalled she had enjoyed life,but that was turning a bit too much for her to handle.If some stupid,who knows what or whom caused this then they should've been reprimanded;instead she had to face yet another struggle to make as much difference in someone's life that they'd actually claim her.She really hated that word!!!!

Her train of thoughts was cut short when hottie-slash doctor-slash pain in the made his way inside,motioning for her to keep quiet while he checked on her vitals,a satisfied smile and a  thumbs- up coming soon enough.

"You can change in there."he whispered,nodding his head sideways and lending her  a purple animal printed track-suit.

She practically flew away,grateful to put some distance between the couple;wait,didn't that Dongwoo guy say Blue-blood was straight?!Pff,like any of that mattered?!She had to stop fantasizing and get on with her business,regardless of what they might've stirred in her.Staright or not,those guys were too appealling,to say the least.

Not satisfied with her new look,but refreshened nontheless she got out in a rush hearing Sunggyu's  muffled cries.She stumbled upon him trying to push his friend away after the latter had  forcefully instilled some eyedrops;it must've hurt or something,because Woohyun craddled him,unaffected by his patient's constant hitting.

"Shhh,it'll pass.Just bear with it,Gyu...I'm sorry....I had to....shhh...."he chanted unaware of her presence.

"ing let go,Namu! I need air!!!"Sunggyu finally smacked his jaw,almost crushing into her in his haste.

Whether it was a local reaction or an inner struggle,she didn't know,but his eyes were red with tears streaming down his sunken cheeks and she felt his pain to the core.

"I know it might be a lot to ask,but could I ask you for a favour?"Woohyun came close."He's not gonna take anything from me now and I didn't manage to slip this pain reliever..."he silently asked her.

"He hates my guts more than yours,you now." she narrowed her eyes.

"Not right now!"

"I can't make any promisses."she took the pill."So where to?"she looked around.

"He's most likely in the gardens.If not life threatening,I take care of him at home.He  strongly loaths hospitals!"

"Kinda with him on that one."she admitted,reaching for her back-pack and scooping for her Skittles treat."Your drip left a bad taste in my mouth."she acted offended.

"I know.It's called after barfing effect!"he mocked before exiting."I'll be in the kitchen,we're expecting guests."

She couldn't help stucking her tongue out at him,but understood where he came from.Munching on two sweet-sour drops she went to find the other pain in the on the house,which wasn't that hard a task,courtesy of the high glass walls that contoured the place yet gave a full view of it from all corners.

Dubu's whinings were heart wretching and the worst part was that they echoed his master's pain,his rapid panting giving away his recent activity involving hitting a certain tree near by.

"Not sure what you had in mind when first offering me a job,but bringing me to your bachelour cribb was probably last on your list!"she made herself known.

He turned so quickly she thought he'd lose balance.Instead he stared her straight in the eyes!How did he do that??Rubbing his already burning eyes he tried to act indifferent and much more in control than he could possibly be.

"Miss Hwan,you're up.I..I should call..."

​"Oh, stop."she hit him slightly on his chest."Didn't picture you as a Tae-Bo person,though."she went on.

"That's not what..."

"Whatever!"she scoffed."I won't make this long.Well, I guess that depends on your cooperation."

"You still haven't heard my propos..."

"You can't possibly propose to me now!"she chidded,gaining a small smile from him.

"I'll make it so you can't refuse."he promised on the same light tone.

"Tell you what.I'll say YES on the spot if you promise to swallow this thing your annoying no good of a friend asked me to give you.Honestly,how in the world does he practice medicine?"

"No deal."he turned dark again,sitting on a chair.

"Hm,I can totally relate."she admitted,looking how fondly Dubu his hand."Anyways, nice place."

"So I've heard."he scrunched his eyes.

"Can you stop rubbing,please.You're starting to look like a clown.I hate clowns!"she stated."And I won't spare you one ounce of my precious time IF you're gonna act like one."

"Tough.I don't kn..."

"Think about how you feel right now,both physically and mentally."she urged him,taking her time before she added."That's what a clown looks like."she pressed a drop at his slightly opened mouth.

"Yah,what...hey,that's not even ...It's a ing Skittles drop!"he complained at the sour taste.

"You can't really trust a stranger!?Do you know how dangerous this is?"she whispered in his ear,too late realising the close distance.She could practically feel his warm breath on her face and his addictive perfume.

"Uhm...I...would you care for a drink?"he cleared his throat."I've got some lemonade over here."he got up,brushing past her."Woori....he likes to...I mean that's the only thing he'll drink whenever he comes around."he got busy with preparing the glasses and pouring .

The sudden word vomit was anything but unexpected,that was for sure.Good thing,he was doing it!She actually took notice that his moves weren't slowed down by his blindness;the man sure knew his way around.

"He was quite eager to see you again."he brought her the half filled glass.

"Is this home made?It calls for a celebration"

"Should I take it you accept my offer?"

"If it brings food to my belly it's good enough.I won't have to use stairs,will I?"

"I usually try to avoid them;it's high chances someone might fall on you."he joked openly,to her surprise.

"So I've heard."she clincked her glass to his,slipping the dreaded pill."Make it a one shot?"she proposed.

"With lemonade?"

"Oh, live a little!What's the worst it could happen?"

"I guess we emptied enough not to have anything else in storage to oust.We'll gargle,at most!"

"Bottoms up!"she cheered,watching closely as he swallowed,then frowned.

"Why is this so bitter?"

"Seen it and still hard to believe it!I have to befriend this amasing creature."a stunningly guy cut in.It wasn't hard for her to guess who he was,but Dongwoo,by his side found it necesssary to make the introductions.

"The lovely Haneul...meet my darling Hoya."

"You must tell me more about your tricks."He shook her hand.

"Yah,I was asking a f...effin' question here!"Sunggyu yelled,chosing his words wisely all of the sudden.Must be because Woori came running."Why did my lemonade taste bitter?"

"It's not,hyung.It's as yummy as ever."Woori gulped down his much awaited share,making the elder to inhale in frustration.

"Woori-ah, let's go.This crazy bunch is making me go...crazy."he cringed at his poor choice of words.

She felt bad for him.

"Don't! Not one single word!"he fumed,sensing their teasing.

"Oh,Gyu.You said it best!"Hoya chuckled.