3 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

"Isn't anyone worried about you?We've been missing for some time now."she nudged Woori to stand straight while she drew him.

The 9 year old boy just ran away to get out of a boring waiting room in which they confined him whenever his big brother had to "do business" as he called it.She could depict hidden struggles everytime he chose his words in answering her questions,but didn't press him.She had her own deamons.

Woori was very enthralled by her drawing skills,hence pleading for a portrait while basking in the sun.

"Hyung will..."he began happy,but turned sullen in an instant.

"You want to give this to him?No!"she yanked the sheet.I'll be a laughing stoke!"

"He'll love it! I know he will...someday!"Woori took it back treasuring the thing a little too much.

"Then why don't we get back?I'll bring you to him before he notices you've gone wayward." she streched out her hand.

"He can't,but I'm sure some big mouth already briefed him."he pouted.

"You sound so mature."she giggled."Kinda like this annoying guy I've just met.

Out of the blue she got tackled by two paws almost falling face first.She wasn't spared too much,when both her and Woori got up by a furry bundle of joy which answered at the name of Dubu.The boy and dog seemed familiar with each other,enjoying cuddling on the ground and making a run for it all around her.

"You brat!Do you know what you've put us through?!"a hunched person struggled to spat between harsh breaths.He'd obviously been running his way here,most likely dragged by the dog."Stop wiping yourself on your sleeve."he grabbed her wrist,using his -pocket hankie instead.

She gawked at the sight of him gently caressing her wet cheek.As if on cue,he frowned searching her features with his fingers.

"You're not Woori."he stated,taking a step back.

He seemed a little lost for a few seconds,but soon recolected after evening his breathing.

"Hyung,you came after me!"Woori swung his arms around his waist."I'm sorry I disobeyed,but I was well taken care of."

The man kneeled down with the boy,embracing his small figure as if trying to make sure he was ok.She hadn't expected that side of him to be displayed and barely took knowledge of Dubu her fingers;she just accepted the gesture on instinct,scratching behind his ear,hence gaining a new friend.

"Eww,you're leaking love!"she acted annoyed at Dubu's physical attack.It was practically reaching her chin on its back paws.

"Woori's laughter was intoxicating and she couldn't find it in her to act differently,despite that man's burning gaze.

"What's going on?"he asked.

​"Dubu just made his first victim,hyung!" he chuckled."You should..see it." Woori added in a softer voice.

There it was again,him bottling the fun and clouding all over.

Then it hit her! 

"It's actually in my very best interest that your brother can't see right now."she started."We aren't exactly on friendly terms."

No point in making things weirder than they already were.

"I'm gonna take my leave,since you're in safe hands,ok?"she waved Woori good-bye.

"Why do you always flee?"he stopped her.

"Hyung, don't get mad at her..."

"Woori-ah,don't worry.I only want to talk to her."he reassured him."We should thank your friend here for her help."

Oh, that's the real him!Right there!!!Acting all sweet,when really out to get you!

"Seriously?You're still NOT over that?"she scoffed.

"I don't know what you're reffering to, miss...?"he feigned innocence.

"Listen, Blue-blood!If not for your adorable little brother you'd be wacked by now!"she groweled at him,receiving a snort in return.

"That's probably the only kind of insight I'll ever hear about him!And I was supossed to be the blind one."he smiled all of the sudden."That monster over there is anything but adorable!Try Gumiho."he crossed his arms on his chest.

She almost chocked on her saliva:while drawing him she got the same feeling.Even managed to sketch something of the sort at the back of her sketching book without him noticing.

"I'm not! It's just the spurt of puberty!"Woori lamented,making both of them laugh.

She wasn'r ready to enjoy something with ...him,even if it was only a comment.;it was like they shared the moment.Why was she suddenly aware of his features?Why did she need to gulp down the lump in ?