4 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

"Oh, shoot!Where did this come from?" she hopped in one place in search of a hiding place from the sudden summer rain."Woori, come here, let's get under the tree over there."she went for the boy,dog right on their tails.

Much to her dismay, Blue-blood stood frozen,actually enjoying the light sprinkle; if she judged correctly his doofus smile.It wasn't exactly a tragedy to get all soaked up,but that was her first instinct, so she hurried after his sorry ,only to come to a stop.Her heartbeat was seriously affected by his demeanour,making it hard for her to stay alert.She began to feel highly aware of his warm touch when she took him by the hand, his grasp doumbfounding her completely.He wouldn't budge one foot,keeping her captive to share the rain.

"Hyung, there's a rainbow!!!!"Woori's voice burst her daydreaming bubble."It's so niiice."he laughed childishly.

SHe wanted to join him in his outburst, but his brother's frown was a real mood-killer.

Figures, from one of his kind!she thought.

"I don't know how ...it looks."he said faintly.

"What?"she asked confused.

"The rainbow...I never saw one."he stared her right in the eyes.

If she didn't know any better,she would've taken him for a swindler.But he was dead serious!In fact,she felt a strange pull,like she should mend his turmoil somehow.

"Open your mouth."she urged him,heaving a sigh.

"Wha...what are you  doing?"he shook his head to one side,when he felt her pushing something to his lips.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!"The second he opened his mouth she shoved a tiny red Skittles drop,smiling at his contorted grimase."Now this."she pushed a green one."And...these."she picked different coloured one,shoving them all at once.

HE must've had a watery mouth by then,but looked like he savoured the whole thing.

"That's what it looks like."she explained,totally enraptured with him.

Something was definitely wrong with her to act so rash,especially after their encounter.Nonetheless, it felt good.

Out of nowhere,his hands reached up to her face, slowly tracing her features;making a total mess out of her!It really didn't help that,even though blind,he stared her so intensely,like he could reach down to her core.He had beautiful eyes,she tought.

"I'm sorry if I come off rude...but, to me this is what summer rain feels like."he took a step closer,inhaling her faint scent.

"Hyung,get out of the rain.You'll catch a cold."Woori complained,disrupting their moment.

"Yeah..we should probably..."she tried clearing her voice.

"Thank you."he added simply.

"Oh, you just had to go there, didn't you?"she acted all fired up,trying to hide her uneasiness."Fine! Thank you for your almighty help."she stepped back."Have a nice day and life,while you're at it!Gees,you blue-blooded people are something!"she fussed,getting awat from him."Woori-ah, Dubu, I trust you'll manage from here.Noona needs to leave."

"Wait."he turned in place,totally missing her position.

She ran so fast,it felt like she had wings attached!

Pff,not only she'll never get a pair,but she was also down on her Skittles supply,thanks to that attrocious man!Serves her right for falling for cheap acts like his!

What did she do so wrong in her previous life that she had to suffer  in this joke of an afterlife?For crying out loud,she wasn't even supposed to get one so soon!When she got her hands on whomever ed up,there would be fireworks!Up their asses!!

Till then, she only had to swiftly pass through,hoping some poor soul would take pity on her and claim her charms before she poof-ed into nothingness!Great!

It seemed like she didn't have an identity anymore,so how was she suppossed to waltz around?Desperate times called for desperate measures.She relied on people's kindness,drawing a few portraits,which brought her enough money to have a decent meal.Then she offered her "help"cleaning the dishes in exchange to a packed meal and a temporary place to stay;at least,during her first night back on Earth.

The next day came too fast,too soon.All her limbs were aching as if she'd been run over by a train,head pounding and a not so calming sensation in her stomach.

"Oh, happy joy!"

The restaurant's owner had to close the place due to some personal emergency,leaving her out on the street at the wee hours,although feeling sympathetic to her situation.To her aid,the man offered her the payment fot the only order he managed to take,asking only that she would at least deliver it.

That is how she got to play clown for a day, balancing the orders(not too few!) on her bumpy way across town to some big shot corporate yadah-yadah!She barely sqeezed herself inside the overloaded elevator,but couldn't give a fudge at their apalled faces.

"Going up?"she smiled in mockery.

A stuck up business...person was already yapping an ungodly schedule for whom she assumed was her boss,who nodded briefly,paying too little attention at his sweating forehead;the man was probably overwhelmed by the marathon that his day turned out to be!Well, join the team!She couldn't reach well enough to see his eyes due to her luggage so she only got a glimpsereflected in the spotless walls,but who said she couldn't use that to her advantage,mimicking the robot at her side.

"Breathe,Yoona ssi."he finally put a stop to her ramming.

"Thank you!"Haneul let out her own breath."While you're on speaking-pause, do the man an actual favour and whipe his damn forehead before he leaks too much."she found it necessary to add,after exiting the"coffin".

Just before the doors closed was she aware of who the big-shot was.None other than Blue-blood!

"Could my luck be any ....funnier?Or was this also your doing?"she eyed the skies.

She hurriedly passed her oders,all riled up;when he was concerned,something baaaad was bound to happen.She could feel it!

All the personnel was simply a happy crowd,thanking her and tipping generously,which she felt awkward receiving(but, hey!she was desperate!).Maybe she'll apply for a job at that restaurant.Yeah, as if?!With what credentials?

As she decended the stairs two by two(you guessed it!the elevator was off limits when trying to avoid a certain man!)she actually experienced flying for the second time,courtesy of her left feet.Surprisingly,she landed on yet another soft matress.

"Urgh...I need to put this on hold!"she tried getting up.

"Irg...I agree."came a muffled voice from underneath her.

"YOU!"she screamed, pushing herself on his abdomen,making him gag."Sorry."

"Tell you what.If I don't ask for a thank you will you stop trying to wack me?"he chuckled.

How could he joke at a time like that?And how the heck did he know she'd take the stairs?!Wasn't anyone gonna help her up?!

Right on cue,miss.."yoodling" and several muscles replayed that gruesome game from yesterday.

"Mr.Kim!"

"Sir, are you ok?"

"Oh,my god!What the hell,Gyu?I thought you weren't one for public exposure!Not that I mind."Devil's twin spoke.

He was smoking hot!That smirk was deliciously and sinfully made for him and that casual attire was just screaming "wealthy and I don't give a damn",on a contrast to Blue-blood's formal one.

"Can it,Dongwoo!And give a hand,will ya'?!"

"I'm sorry, I thought I'd let you enjoy life for a chance.Silly me."he winked at Haneul,before holding her hand and ease her up."My lady"he bowed.

Oh, wow,she could be picked by Hell and would never ever regret it!

"I meant myself!"blue-blood groaned from her feet.

"Shh, you have more than enough hands."her new found passion spoke,not taking those eyes off of her."Don't mind his bickering.Blind people tend to hold grudges when they can't see an ang....by the way:did it hurt?"he spoke on fast forward,making her blink just as fast.

"Uhm...did what hurt?"she tried.

"When you fell; from Heaven!"he pointed, turning her into a panic freak.

Could she really have found her claimer?Should she be happy?

"How did..."

"Yah, stop playing idiotic!Woohyun's already a bit too much!!!"Blue-blood voiced his frustration."I'm surrounded by morrons!Not you!"he turned to his minions,just barely missing the comparison.

"To your left."both her and the hottie directed him,gaining a not so thankful look.

"Well.they get it!"he huffed annoyed.

"I highly doubt it sometimes."Hottie made a funny face that brought giggles from her.

"If you two soul mates are done,I'd like to have a word with...I actually didn't catch your name."he adressed her all of a sudden.

"You wouldn't.Frankly,I'm not very..."

"Whatever.!"he fanned her response."I'd like to offer you a position."

"Gyu, you dirty man!"hottie punched him in the shoulder.