5 .

Heaven didn't need another angel

Time slowed down as they sipped on whatever joke of a coffee his secretary prepared for them.They were all seated in his office,waiting for him to  go into more detail as to what his proposal was all about.Her upset stomach was already claiming her attention,so she fidgeted in her seat raising  Jang Dongwoo's(as she found what he was called)suspicion.

"Are you ok?Don't let him scare you,it's just his usual...."

The next minute she did a sincron of sneezing alongside Blue-blood with a little bit of coughing on the side.Safe to say, Dongwoo was way astounded!

"Oh...ooo I see now what this is all about!You two...KNOW each other!"he smiled with a smug.

"I don't think I like what you're implying."his friend loosened his tie.

"Well, we're all mature beings here,no need to feel ashamed."

"Yah!That's enough!I'm sorry,miss Hwan.It wasn't my intention to..."

"Oh, Gyu,stop with the formalities.It's obvious you shared smothing that led to identical symptoms.Which, by the way,shouldn't be taken lightly.If my assumptions are correct,you two caught a nasty cold."

"Is she ok?"Blue-blood suddenly got up,all happy mood aside."I mean.."

"I think maybe, better than you."Dongwoo reported."I'll call for your phys..."

Haneul chose the exact moment to relieve all her inner contents on him,interrupting his train of thoughts.

"Woops, my mistake!I take it back,she's not better."he started whiping the mess,unaffected."Don't worry,my kid does it all the time after eating icecream."he smiled candidly.

Shoot,there went her big"Luck!"He was already taken;not a chance to claim her sorry .

"What's happening?"her partner in crime stumbled his way.

"Gyu.Freeze!I got it under control.You'd help me greater if you just called your..plain secretary and asked her to get in touch with your physician.You're in no better shape!"he ordered."Here,lay on your side.I'll get you some water."he brushed her sweaty bangs.

She faintly heard his friend taking hold of the situation despite his disheveled look.She could only imagine how he felt,but still insisted on doing it himself.Before Dongwoo came with wet  towels for both of them,he found his way to her,listening to her coughing.He was a proud person,she could easily understand it.That's why she didn't give him verbal directions,like he was caught in a maze.It was a terrifying experience!!!

"Is the headache bareable?I've got some pills,but I don't know if you'll...."

"Keep them down?"she finished."Not a chance."she squirmed."I take it,you're undergoing the same?"

"I'd have to ask Dongwoo about it.I don't trust your judgement right now."he tried to joke."I mean, come on;give a blind man some slack!"

"SStoop,I'll burf all over you!"she threatened,giggling. 

"That's all I could conjure up for now.What are you thinking,Gyu?Lay down, damn it!"Dongwoo pushed him gently.

She almost thought he'd take him out of the way,but he never undermined his abilities.He was truelly lucky for a friend like him.

"He really diggs being a dad."Blue-blood pouted."I pity my god-son on times like this."

"Is he by any chance,Woori's...?"Haneul questioned with a frown."Oh, no!You have to go to him!"she grabbed Dongwoo's coat."I treated him icecream yesterday!"she added in panic.

"I was wondering who was responsable."he grabbed her gently,patting he hand while pushing her down on the couch."His dad already dealt with it!"

"Dad?But ..I thought..."she frowned.

"Sorry love,I play for the other team."he smiled at her confusion.

"Double strike!"she whined."I'm doomed."

"Hey, don't take it all that dramatic!This guy here is as straight as any tower."Dongwoo checked on his temperature.

"The one from Pisa isn't."she made her point.

"We'll put that onto his temporary blindness.How does that sound?"

"Stop match making him!Can't you see he's barely holding from throwing up?"another hottie came into the room.

She didn't seem as fased as before;he probably played on Dongwoo's team,anyway.

"Yah, I feel like a proud mama!My son finally brought a girl home!"he kneeled down."And a pretty one!"

"I'm gonna take this as a cue to gag,Woohyun!You'll hear from my lawyer."Blue-blood threatened.

"Always waiting for your hot lawyer to take me down,Sunggyu.If you catch my drift."he shifted his body towards her."So, how did you two catch the bug?"

"We watched the rainbow."the said Sunggyu blurted out before he made a run for the restroom,Dongwoo right behind him.

Haneul saw his recent friend sigh,all amusement gone from his face.He was worried about Sunggyu,but really he shouldn't have.

"He didn't actually see it.More like tasted it."she told him.

"What?"

"The power of Skittles should not be underestimated!"she proudly stated,regretting it right away.Moving didn't go well with the cold.

"Here,it's not gonna be pleasant.I'm 100% licensed to give you this shot, by the way!"he noted seeing her distrustful look.Aside from being that bastard's best friend,I'm also his private physician.Nam Woohyun."

"Hwan Haneul."she said in a weak voice."In charge of falling on your friend when stairs are involved."

"I like you."he laughed,piercing her arm."But you won't like me.See you later."

"Wait...what did you...."she half whined,before falling deeply asleep.

She woke up with a drip attached to her arm,and a fussy warm pillow on her legs,none other than Dubu.What the hell?How did she get here?Where....wait!That was too strange.Could she maybe have been dreaming this whole time?!She got up so fast that the whole room spinned,giving her nausea to the point of throwing up again.She thought she'd lean back,but miscalculated her whereabouts and fell beside the bed,accidentally reaping her drip.Dubu started barking like crazy,allerting whomever was nearby,most probably at the smell of her blood dripping.

"Oh, no...I've made such a mess.Du...Dubu,shh,it's ok."she tried calming him,pressing on the puncture.

She didn't expect Sunggyu to come bursting inside.Although still wobbling on his feet,he made his way to her with Dubu's aid.

"What's wrong,Dubu?Stop...why are you so edgy?!"he traced the bed's frame,until he felt her knee."Oh,Ha..Hwan ssi.You're up?Sorry,if Dubu has....why are you wet?"he her clothed leg.

"I tripped and kinda pulled my drip out."she fringed.It's gonna be gruesome trying to get the bloo..."

She didn't get to finish her words that he supported her back on the bed,asking Dubu to bring help.He was moving quite easily around,which could only mean that it was a place he knew well.He managed to get her a wet towel from the bathroom,as well as pouring water in a glass.And next thing she saw was the hateful Woohyun,storming  like nothing seen.

"Ok, I know you're pissed at me ,but did you really have to make it look so dramatic?!"

"It was an accident."Sunggyu retorted before she could.

"Yeah,yeah.Like I've never heard that before."he worked on stopping the bleeding."There,now you're all better!"he pinched her cheek,gaining himself a good slap.

"I'm sure it was called for."Sunggyu looked at her,as if he sensed her apologising.

"You're already picking her over me?Hah!"Woohyun feigned hurt."I'll treasure it all the more!"he said holding his cheek.

He left them just as fast,dragging Dubu with him and promissing to come only after they've made out.

"I swear, one of these days..."Sunggyu leaned his head on the bed rest.

Was he aware that they shared the bed?Did he care?Cause she didn't!The butterflies started again swarming in her belly,but she knew it had nothing to do with her cold,but rather with a certain Blue-blood,that snored lightly beside her at the moment.

"Oh, boy!Not what I'm in dire need of right now!"she thought.