Chapter 8

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's was all over the place trying to keep all the kids still as the parade at Lotte World began. "How do you watch over kids every week," he asked Jiyeon tiredly as he stood next to her behind the kids.

Jiyeon chuckled," Years of practice." She turned to Myungsoo," You know it's really nice of you to take the kids out. They always stay inside of the orphanage. It's nice to see them outside and having fun."

"It's the least I can do. My dad's been donating for years and this is the first time I actually came to visit," Myungsoo said looking at the kids.

Jiyeon gave a slight smile and then focused her attention on the kids who were currently in awe of the parade passing by. Jiyeon also watched with excitement since she hadn't been to Lotte World since she was a little kid.

She then narrowed her eyes at a familiar figure across the way. "Eunji?" she said to herself. Jiyeon craned her neck to get a better view. She didn't even realize she was using Myungsoo's shoulder as support while on her toes.

"What are you looking at?" Myungsoo asked.

"Huh?" Jiyeon realized what she was doing and quickly removed her hand from Myungsoo's shoulder. "Sorry I just thought I saw Eunji," she turned her head back towards where she was looking," It's probably not-"

"Wait that is her...and Baekhyun?" Myungsoo said looking at the place Jiyeon was.

"She's usually still sleeping at this time. Huh that's weird," Jiyeon said. Suddenly the gigantic float blocked their view of Eunji and Baekhyun and by the time the float passed by they were gone.

"They're probably just hanging out like they always do," Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon just nodded, "You're right."

"Unnie," one of the girls said as she pulled on Jiyeon's sleeve," Can you sit with us?"

Jiyeon smiled warmly at the cute girl," Of, course. Let's go."

Myungsoo watched as Jiyeon sat in the front with all the kids and how she played with them. His face broke out into a grin as he just watched her emjoy the presence of the kids. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun quietly ate his lunch while trying to avoid Eunji's weird stare.

"Why are you so quiet?" Eunji asked.

"Nothing," Baekhyun said but when his eyes met Eunji's he quickly snapped his head back down.

"What's wrong with you?" Eunji said poking Baekhyun's face,"Seriously-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter