Chapter 11

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't see why you can't just ask Jiyeon out," Baekhyun said following Myungsoo after school. Myungsoo ignored Baekhyun and kept walking to his car. *Beep* Baekhyun looked at his phone. 

 

'Remember you have to help me today!'-Minah. 

 

Baekhyun quickly typed a response back and resumed to finish his conversation with Myungsoo but the later had already gotten into his car and sped off. "Yeesh," Baekhyun said to himself. He then began his walk to his apartment, no, to Minah's apartment. Baekhyun thought back to what happened yesterday.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Okay," Minah said as she and Baekhyun sat on the couch. "YOU LIKE EUNJI."

Baekhyun raised his hand," What do you mean by like?"

Minah rolled her eyes,"You LIKE her. You feel all jittery when you're with her and you're heart begins to beat extremely fast. That happens to you when you see Eunji right?"

"I don't know. Sometimes?" Baekhyun responded," And this could be a temporary thing too."

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Boys. So ignorant. Obviously you've had feelings for Eunji for a LONG time but since you've been comfortable with her, your feelings have been repressed."

Baekhyun looked blankly at Minah."What?"

"You've liked her for a while but you just didn't know because your stupid," Minah said with an exasperated tone.

"Oh. That makes more sense," Baekhyun said stupidly. Minah sighed loudly.

"Baekhyun?" a voice called from behind them.

Minah turned," Oh hi Umma. I just needed to discuss something with Baekhyun."

Minah's mom nodded,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter