Chapter 3

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went by quickly and normally; Jiyeon went to tutor Myungsoo every other day, Baekhyun and Eunji fought with their words and fists, Kyungsoo and Minah continued to have cute meetings, and Youngji and Jackson started bickering frequently thus leading Jiyeon and Minah to call them the second Baekhyun and Eunji. 

"I love Fridays!!!" Minah yelled as she skipped out of school with Eunji, Jiyeon, and Youngji.

"Anyways, do you guys want to do something? It's Friday," Eunji suggested ignoring Minah who was currently skipping back to them.

"How about we go watch a movie? Ooh! Let's watch the movie "Twenty"  I heard it was good," Youngji said.

Eunji looked at Minah for confirmation.  

"I'm fine with anything."

"What about you, Jiyeon??" Youngji asked.

"She can't go. She's always bailing on us to tutor Myungsoo," Eunji said with a fake angry tone.

"I'm sorry guys but how about we all hang out tomorrow? I'll buy you guys food," Jiyeon said trying to lure them into agreeing.

"Okay!" Minah agreed,"But are you walking back home from Myungsoo's house again? It might rain later on."

"Yeah you should ask him for a ride," Youngji said to Jiyeon.

"It's fine he doesn't need to. Also he takes me to his house. He's probably busy," Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeon, you spend your time tutoring him. He shouldn't be that stupid to know that it's not right to leave someone walking in the rain," Eunji said crossing her arms,"Do you want me to ask him for you?"

"What? No I told you it's fine," Jiyeon said as she pushed her three friends in the direction of the theaters. 

 

"Jiyeon!" Myungsoo called out to her a few feet behind, "Are you ready?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Let's go," Jiyeon answered following Myungsoo to his car.

"So," Myungsoo said driving,"Are you planning on going to the senior trip?"

"Most likely. Why?" Jiyeon asked," Is Mrs. Kim still not letting you go?"

"Yeah, she says I have to do well on the upcoming test next week in order for me to go," Myungsoo said looking at the road.

"Then I'll guess you have to study hard for the test. The trip to Jeju is the highlight of senior year. Everyone should be able to go," Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo pulled up into his driveway and they both got out of the car and went into his house. They then went up into Myungsoo's room and sat down at his desk.

"Ok, so we should start with math since that's what Mrs. Kim wants you to get a good grade on for the test,"Jiyeon said while pulling some books and notebooks out of her bag. Suddenly Myungsoo's phone rang.

"Hello," Myungsoo answered.

"Dude where are you?" It was Baekhyun.

"At home.  Why."

"Come hang with us we're at Jackson's house and then we're going to that new restaurant later."

"I can't.  I'm tutoring with Jiyeon right now. Bye," Myungsoo hung up before Baekhyun could start yelling at him. Jiyeon watched as Myungsoo and hung up.

" Sorry we have to tutor today. I just wanted to make up for when I couldn't tutor earlier this week," Jiyeon said apologetically.

 "Hey, it's fine and plus t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter