Chapter 6

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon woke up and yawned as she stretched her arms. Her eyes landed on a jacket on her chair. Myungsoo's, she thought as she recalled him giving it to her before she left his car. Jiyeon rolled off her bed and grabbed the jacket as she headed to the laundry basket. I'll wash it and give it to him on Monday, Jiyeon thought.

She then went into her kitchen to fix herself a quick breakfast. As she ate she noticed a note stuck onto her refrigerator: Your father and I are going to be at Busan until tomorrow night for business meeting. Jiyeon gave a bored sigh as she plopped herself onto the couch and began watching reruns of dramas.

An hour later she got bored again and decided to visit the orphanage that she volunteers at. Jiyeon quickly got ready and headed out. Jiyeon walked with a little skip in her walk excited to see the cute little children that always greeted her with bear hugs.

When she finally got there the lady at the desk greeted her with a smile,"Jiyeon. What a surprise, you don't usually come on Saturdays."

"Well I wasn't busy and I thought it would be nice to come," Jiyeon answered.

"Well I'm sure the kids will be happy to see you, go on in."

Jiyeon bowed and walked in and went straight to the playground and field where the kids were usually playing. However today there were few kids playing. Jiyeon went up to the worker that was supervised the playground.

"Hi Mr. Lee," she greeted.

"Jiyeon, what a surprise," the man said giving Jiyeon a fatherly hug," Look around who is outside."

Jiyeon quickly scanned the playground," There's only boys playing. That's strange."

Mr. Lee chuckled," A good looking young man came. The son of one of our top donators. All the girls are with him inside. Go ahead and see for yourself."

Jiyeon bowed quickly and walked into the building.  Sure enough inside the little girls were all surrounding a guy whose back was towards Jiyeon. One of the girls, Minji, caught a sight of her.

"Unnie!!" she shouted running towards Jiyeon.

"Woah. Hi Minji," Jiyeon said as she pried the girl off of her legs.

"Jiyeon?" a familiar voice said.

Jiyeon whipped her head around," Myungsoo?"

"Do you volunteer here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Uh...yeah. Are you the son of the donator?" Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo nodded,"Yup."

"Unnie, you know Prince oppa?" Minji asked.

Jiyeon stifled a laugh at the nickname Minji had given Myungsoo,"Yes we go to the same school."

Minji's eyes widened," ARE UNNIE AND OPPA BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND????"

Both Jiyeon's and Myungsoo's eyes widened. "No we're not," they both said at the same time.

Another girl laughed," Unnie and Oppa are copying each other." Jiyeon turned her face to keep Myungsoo from seeing her red face.

Nothing like a bunch of 7 year old girls teasing you, she thought.

"Lunch time girls," Mr. Lee's voice called from the door. The girls filed out one by one leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon alone.

"So," Myungsoo started,"How long hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter