Chapter 7

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah and Kyungsoo met up at the bakery as promised and began looking for venues that would be willing to allow the school's singing program to hold their talent show at. However, all the venues they visited had been rejecting the offer.

"I didn't know getting a venue was this hard," Minah said as Kyungsoo crossed off another place off his list.

"Well we wanted to get a nicer place than last year but I guess we have to get the same as last year. I'm sure they're going to allow us. They've been hosting us for the last two years," Kyungsoo said,"Come on."

Minah followed Kyungsoo to the next venue but couldn't help noticing how their hands occasionally bumped into each other since they were walking pretty close to each other. She didn't want to look excited all of the sudden over the small skinship so she tried her best to put on a pokerface.

Kyungsoo also noticed his and Minah's hands brushing against each other's and contemplated if he should just grab them and hold hands. He stole a glance at Minah but her face looked a little pokerface-ish. His face dropped a little seeing how she seemed like that so he didn't do anything.

Kyungsoo just pushed the feelings out of his head as they reached the next venue.

"Hi Mr. Choi," Kyungsoo politely greeted shaking the man's hand.

"Kyungsoo right?," Mr. Choi said," You came here last year too."

"Yes," Kyungsoo replied," I'm here to ask you if we can use your venue for our annual show."

"I'd love too but someone has already booked our venue for the time we usually host your show," Mr. Choi said with a regretful tone.

"Oh," Kyungsoo said slowly beginning to panic since this was their last venue on the list," Well I guess we can't do anything about."

"I'm really sorry, son."

Kyungsoo and Minah bowed and walked out.

"Well I don't know what to do anymore," Kyungsoo said walking to particularly nowhere.

"Hey Kyungsoo," Minah said after thinking for a while," You guys can use a small theater right. I mean there's a stage and seats."

"I guess so."

"Well I happened to notice that near Youngji's family's café, there's a newly opened theater. Maybe we can check it out." Minah suggested.

"I don't see why not," Kyungsoo said shrugging," Lead the way."

Minah led Kyungsoo to the place she mentioned and walked in with Kyungsoo on her trail. Minah bowed to the lady at the front desk and pushed Kyungsoo a little forward," Ask her."

Kyungsoo cleared his throat," Hi I'm from Seoul High school's singing program. We were looking for different venues to host our annual talent show but all other places were booked so we were wondering if we can use your theater."

"Oh I'm sure our director would love to host your talent show. He's actually an alumni of Seoul High school. But he's not here right now. He'll be back in about 2 hours. Maybe you can come back then," the lady said.

"Two hours?" Kyungsoo said," I guess we could kill some time and then come back."

"Yeah sure," Minah replied secretly excited because she gets to spend more time with Kyungsoo.

"We'll be back in two hours," Kyungsoo told the lady.

"I will let him know you are here," the lady replied back jotting down a note.

"So," Kyungsoo said as they walked out," What do you want to do?"

"Hmm," Minah pondered," Have you been to Youngji's family's café?"

Kyungsoo shook his head," But apparently Jackson says its the best."

"Well he's right about that. Lets gooo," Minah said grabbing Kyungsoo's arm and leading him to the café a block down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter