Chapter 4

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo sat in the taxi pondering about what he just saw. Baekhyun and Minah? It just seemed weird to him. They were never close with each other and barely talked. Then how did he recognize Minah from the middle of the road when it was raining? Also, why did he go into her apartment building with her? And why isn't he coming out?

"Sir, are you getting off here? We've been in front of this building for almost 10 minutes," the taxi driver asked Kyungsoo who was still in deep thought.

"Oh..sorry. Can you go to XX apartment building?" Kyungsoo said apologizing.

"Yes sir." 

 

"It's getting late Myungsoo, I should go," Jiyeon said to Myungsoo who was finishing up some problems.

"Huh? Oh yeah you should get going," Myungsoo said looking at the time," want a ride? It's raining pretty hard."

"It's okay, I'm fine," Jiyeon said packing up her books.

"No, I'll take you and didn't you say you usually walk home, you'll get soaked," Myungsoo said following her to the door with his keys.

"Seriously it's fine...Bye!" Jiyeon said quickly as she left and closed the door in Myungsoo's face.

"This girl," Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon stood under a tree barely missing the rain that was pouring down. Jiyeon contemplated between just making a run for it or staying somewhere until the rain stops. She decided to just run home and ran out from under the tree. She only ran a couple steps when she heard someone shouting her name. Myungsoo? She turned.

"Jiyeon! I said I'll give you a ride!" Myungsoo shouted from his car," Get in!" Jiyeon, now desperate to avoid the rain, ran to his car and went in.

"Sorry your seat is all wet," Jiyeon apologized.

"It's okay. And I told you that I'd take you home," Myungsoo said driving. The rest of the car ride was silent until Jiyeon realized Myungsoo didn't know where she lived.

"Hey Myungsoo," Jiyeon started.

"Yeah."

"Where are you taking me?"

"To your house."

"Where is it then?"

Myungsoo looked at her briefly,"Umm..."

Jiyeon let out a small laugh," What were you planning on doing if you don't know where to drop me off?"

"Hold on," Myungsoo said as he drove into a parking lot," Wait here." Jiyeon watched as Myungsoo ran out and disappeared into the heavy rain. A few minutes later, Myungsoo came run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter