Chapter 1

Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep Beep!* 

Jiyeon groaned as she slammed her hand on her alarm clock. The beeping stopped but Jiyeon laid down for a couple of minutes, slowly drifting off back to sleep.

"Park Jiyeon!!!"

Jiyeon covered her ears with her pillow. She heard footsteps coming into her room.

"Jiyeon, honey, I told you to sleep early yesterday, " Jiyeon's mom said while she opened the blinds,"get up and get ready, you're going to be late." Jiyeon pulled herself off her bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. After she showered and ate a simple breakfast, Jiyeon kissed her mom goodbye and head towards the bus stop where she met up with her two friends.  

"Jiyeon!!" Jiyeon looked up to see Minah waving her hand at Jiyeon. Next to Minah was Eunji who was trying to restrain Minah from jumping up and down.

"Why is she extra hyper today," Jiyeon asked as she walked up to them.  

"We saw Kyungsoo walking on the other side of the street," Eunji said,"the bruises on my arm can prove it." Jiyeon nodded. Minah's been crushing on Do Kyungsoo since the beginning of time.

"Soooo Eunji," Jiyeon started, "what are you singing for your audition for the singing program?" At our school there are different programs that allow the students to have one class of their liking, sort of like an elective.

"I'm not sure...maybe "On Rainy Days" by B2st?" Eunji said kicking her feet.

"Kyungsoo is in that program. Lucky you get to see him," Minah said pouting.

"Minah, just join the program,  you sing really well too," Eunji said to Minah.

"I know but I can't change my program since I'm already in photography and journalism. You only got to switch because you were in drama last semester and drama ands singing are in the same field," Minah complained.

The bus arrived a couple minutes later and the three friends went on and headed for school. 

Jiyeon, Eunji, and Minah arrived at school and began walking towards their class.

As they were walking, a girl tapped Jiyeon on the shoulder."Um..can you tell me where room 3-2 is?" she said.

"Oh we're in that class. Are you new?" Jiyeon asked.

The girl nodded,"I'm Youngji and I just transferred here."

"Follow us," Minah said brightly as she hooked her arms around Youngji's. The bell rang right after the girls walked into the class. Mrs. Lee, the teacher walked in shortly after.

"Class, settle down,  I know some of you still think you guys are on winter break. Okay, we have a new student who will be with us for the rest of the year," Mrs. Lee said,"Introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Heo Youngji.  I hope we can all get along!" Youngji said cutely.

"Youngji your seat is next to Mr. Wang in the back. We normally sit in alphabetical order of last names but since you are new you have to sit in the back," Mrs. Lee explained while gesturing at the empty seat in the back. Youngji just nodded and sat down at her seat.

"Hi," her seat partner said to her," I'm Jackson."

"Youngji," she aaid accepting his handshake. Classes were finally over and it was lunch time.

While everyone rushed out, Jiyeon stayed behind and grabbed something from her bag. "Myungsoo!" she called out to a guy who just left the classroom.

The guy turned around, "Jiyeon?"

"Here," she said handing him some packets to him,"I can't tutor today but do these and I'll check them tomorrow," she said befor

 

Myungsoo flipped through the packets and then walked off to his friends, Baekhyun, Jackson, and Kyungsoo.

"What's that?," Baekhyun asked as he shoved his food into his mouth.

"Jiyeon just gave me some packets to do cause she can't tutor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter