Soulmate?

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Sunny as Yuri's friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! that was really embarrassing. I went to my locker and there's a white rose with a note "Smile pretty girl :)"

"Whoah!! a rose again?" It's my friend Sunny. 
"Omo!! You startled me Sunny-ah" I replied. 
"You have a secret admirer chinggu-ah" she continued. 
"Well.. But I'm not interested you know" I answered. 
"Whatever you say, dear. Anyway, Do you know about the new assistant teacher?" she asked. 
"Yeah.. I met him this morning" I replied. 
"Is he handsome? Everybody is talking about him, in the cafeteria, in the comfort room, at the lobby and all corridors," she explained. 
"Well not really.." I lied and I answered with pride then I sniff. 
"Okay fine! Something really happened to me this morning.. with him.." and I told her what happened.
"Jeongmal?" Sunny was amazed. 
"Don't you know that you're so lucky my dear friend! because everyone would love to be in your shoes right now, just imagine?" she continued. 
"I hope he will not remember me. It doesn't matter anyway. 'come on let's eat, 
I'm hungry" then we go to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria. Err! speaking of the devil. He's here too! I watch and observe all things he does. In fairness, he is really handsome and I admit that. the way he moves was like a prince in the castle. Did he study the royal etiquette or something?

"Yahh!!" Sunny shouted. 
"Omo!! You startled me Sunny-ah. "My heartbeat stops you know"
"Stop staring at him like you're gonna eat him alive" Sunny giggles. 
"I just wanna know, how is he like," I explained. 
"Really? Are you starting to like him now?" she replied. 
"Well except for his looks, I don't see anything special, but he's kind of looks familiar," I said. 
"Maybe the man in your dreams?" she laughed. 
"He's out of my league, okay?" I answered. 
"Yeah.. yeah.. Let's see.." Sunny teased me.

Before going home, I decided to drop by at the famous coffee shop near the Academy and have my most favorite strawberry cheesecake.

"The usual, please" I ordered.
"1 here and 1 for taking away?" she asked. 
"Ne!" I answered. I looked for the available seat when I accidentally glanced at the door. Err! It's him again!
"Here you go, Miss. Enjoy!" the food attendant hands me the cake. 
"Kamsahamnida!" I replied.

I was eating my all-time favorite cake when some called me. 
"Yuri-ah!!!" Sunny shouted. 
"You forgot to lend me your notes in English" 
"Why are you in a rush? You can just text or call me." I replied. 
"Omo!! The man of your dreams is here too?" she asked. 
"Yeah" I replied lazily. 
"Out of your league huh?" She smiled at me teasingly, then she approaches him.
"Hey what are you doing?" I whispered to her but she didn't pay attention to me.
"Annyeong haseyo seonsangnim!" she greeted him. 
"Annyeong haseyo!" he replied. 
"Ah! and that is my friend Yuri, she wants to apologize about the incident this morning but she's really shy to approach you." Sunny 
explained. 

OMG! What the?? I freeze at that moment. He looked at me like he's waiting for me to say something. Err! I don't know what to say. 
Sunny looked at me and whispered, "Say sorry"
"A..a..hh jaesong hamnida seonsangnim. I w..was just in a h..hurry, by the way, thank you for helping me earlier." Err! then I walked away. 
You're dead Sunny-ah!

Outside the coffee shop. "Why did you do that?" I asked. 
"I'm just helping you girl," she said. 
"Helping me? for what?" I asked again. 
"Because I know you have a crush on him? and doesn't want to admit it." she giggles. 
"Where on earth did you get that?" I told her. 
"I just know. I can feel it" and she laughs out loud. 
"By the way, that's the first time I saw you panicking like that" she continued. 
"Whatever! I'm off.. See you tomorrow. Bye!" then we separate ways.

When I was walking, I felt someone was following me. So I walk faster, I didn't look back and I just calmed myself, but my heart beats faster so I cross the street without looking. And..

BEEP!! BEEP!!

I was shocked so I just close my eyes then I felt someone pulled me from behind. When I opened my eyes..

"Gwaenchana?" He asked.

It's him again. What are we?? Soulmate?? Why it's always him? 
Then I just realize our face was too near to each other and I'm holding him tightly.

"Omo!!" then I pushed him and stand up. I took a deep breath and say "You again? Are you following me?" I asked. 
"Of course not. This is my way home" He explained.

What a small world!
He lives here too? meaning I will see him every day? Of course, I will see him everyday, he's our assistant teacher. Crazy!

"Oh I'm sorry!" I told him without looking at him and walked away for the second time. It is a very long day! :"(