Oh dear!

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yuri in her corporate attire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona wants me to apply to their company. She prepared everything and all I'm gonna do is go there and have an interview for formality. Today is my interview with the General Manager, his brother.

The building is preparing for the opening ceremony next week. All the people are busy decorating and finishing touch. The hiring is also ongoing. "Goodluck Yul! I already told him about you don't be nervous arasso? He's just my brother and I know he will like you." Yoona told me. "Kamsahamnida Yoong! Don't worry I'm not nervous, I know he is nice like you" I replied. "Just call me when you're done arasso? I just go outside to be familiar with the surroundings." she said, "Ok! See you later." I replied. I took a deep breath before knocking the door when I don't hear any response inside I decided to open it. Nobody's there so I just sit in the designated seat and wait for Yoong's brother. I observe the room. It's very spacious and well furnished. There is a couch at the side and a mini-refrigerator on the other side. It looks very comfortable. Then I heard the door opened. I stand up and turn around to greet Yoona's brother.

"Annyeong has--" I froze. I was surprised. I can't believe it! I was blocked. I don't know what to say. This can't be happening! Oh dear! I wanna die now. "Goodmorning Ms. Kwon," Yunho said. Jung Yunho! Oh dear! Why you? I still don't know what to say. I'm just looking at him. "Have a seat," he said. He's more handsome and looks professional now. I have so many things in mind and I want to ask him right now. But I can't. He looks like he didn't know me at all. I can't see the old Yunho. He's not smiling at me and looks like he is not surprised. I don't feel any excitement from him when he sees me. "So you're my little sister's friend. Nice to see you again Ms. Kwon," he said. "N..nice to see you too Mr. Jung, I really can't believe that you're Yoona's brother. And you're the general manager now. Congratulations!" I said to him. "Thank you. So you're applying in the position of marketing assistant?" he asked. I want to cry right now. I took a deep breath then said "Actually. All of this is Yoona's idea. She wanted me to work here. I'm sorry for wasting your time Mr. Jung but I think. It's not for me.. Jaesong hamnida!" I stand up and walk out before my tears fall on my cheeks. I go straight to the comfort room and stay on the empty cubicle. Oh dear! Why? Don't you know that I'm starting to move on? How can you be my best friend's brother? Then I remember Yoona once told me that his brother has a different father. His oppa's father died in an accident then after a few years, her mother married Yoona's father. That's why they have a different surname. What a small world? I never thought it was Yunho. That's why he's familiar to me when I've seen his face for the first time. Oh my! I thought Yunho is just renting an apartment in the village. He always picked me up that's why I don't know where he staying. My tears still falling. I can't stop it. I took a deep breath and call Yoona.

"Yoong! I'm sorry. I don't' feel well today. And I think I disappoint your brother." I told her. "Where are you?" she asked. "I..I'm waiting for a cab. Don't worry about me. I'll text you when I got home arasso? Oh! the cab is here. Bye!" then I hung up. I lied to Yoona. I'm still in the comfort room.

When I got home. I walk straight to my room and lay on my bed. I don't understand why I can't stop crying. I'm telling myself to not cry but I still did. I feel so down. I wish I didn't see him today. Oh my! What will I say to Yoona? I have to ask her about Yunho, she's my only key but I think I'm not ready to know the truth. Err!!

Since that happened, I always make myself busy. I'm lucky I have a duty in the coffee shop. I'm ignoring Yoona's calls, she can't go to our house because she's busy at the opening of their company 3 days from now. I was the closing staff today, so I clean everything, arrange everything and preparing to close the shop when I saw a folder. It's a 'Development Plan' for a certain company. I think it's very important to the owner. Luckily there's a name and contact number on the last page. "Nichkhun Horvejkul".

When I got home I decided to call the owner. "Yoboseyo! May I speak with Mr. Horvejkul?" I said. "Speaking," he said. "I call to inform you that you left a folder in our coffee shop this afternoon sir. And I think it's important. Feel free to drop by again sir." I told him. "Oh! Thank you very much for keeping it safe. By the way, may I know who's this?" he asked. "Kwon Yuri sir," I answered. "Okay! See you tomorrow Ms. Yuri. Thank you again" he replied. "Your welcome! Bye!" then I hung up. I hear a young voice on the other line, maybe he's just 2-3 years older than me. Then I heard someone knock the door.

"Oh, Yoona!" I was surprised. "Why you're not answering my calls? I'm worried about you." Yoona explained. "Have you eaten your dinner Yoong?" I asked to change the topic. "Come on Yul what happened? Oppa told me that you don't want to work there and then just walked out. Is that true?" she asked and looks very confused. I looked at her with a sorry face "I'm sorry Yoong. But I told you, I'm not ready in the real work. Give me more time okay?" I answered. She looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" she asked again. "Of course. And..and by the way, Did your brother told you that he already knew me before?" I asked. This is my chance! "Nope. Why?" she answered.  "Well. Your brother is our student-teacher 4 years ago. Senior high school days." I explained. "Chinjja? I know he took his internship here but I didn't know that it's at Saivencrest Academy. Anyway, That's good that you already knew my brother." she explained. I just smile. "When I got in New York Yunho oppa is already in Cambridge and he just came back to New York after his graduation 2 years ago," she added. "So he doesn't tell you that..--" "Tell what?" she's waiting in what I will say. "Ah nothing. I just don't believe it. What a small world. "Yeah.. really a small world. Anyway, help me buy a gift for a friend tomorrow. I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon arasso?" she said. Oh dear! What should I do? Now that I know Yunho is Yoona's brother, I'm surely can't get away from him. I wish I don't see him anymore, but I know I will soon.