Jealous

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yunho is sleeping on the couch. I look around the room and starting to remember what happened.. I fell on the edge in the forest and Yunho saved me. and Nickhun.. and then the ambulance. Okay. How long I have been here? Yunho looked after me? Seriously?

I try to sit "Aaahhhggg!"

"Yuri!" Yunho immediately comes close to me. "Just lie down.." still looking straight in my eyes.. "how do you feel? stay still, I call the doctor" then went outside. I try to sit. I feel pain in my legs but it's bearable.. and my headaches a bit as well.. then I heard someone open the door. I looked at that way and.

"Ms. Kwon, thank god your awake now.. how are you?" Tiffany.. his fiance..so she's here as well?..  she's really beautiful. well they're a perfect match.. "aa..ahhh I'm fine now.. still have a bit awkward feeling but I am surely fine now. Thanks anyway!" I smiled at her. "By the way. I brought some fruits for you.. and wishing you get well soon.. because Yunho oppa is very worried as he didn't come home last night, he feels that it's his fault. that's why I came to check on you as well. I just arrived last night and saw the incident. I am sorry for what happened" then I heard the door opened. It's Yunho with the doctor.

"Oppa!" Tiffany ran to him. "Hey, Tiff! I'm sorry I didn't able to welcome you last night" he explained.. he looks so tired. "No worries. Did you eat breakfast already? You look so stressed.. come on let's go back I will call somebody to stay here. and I believe Nichkhun is on his way as well he's just waiting for Yoona" I didn't understand what the doctor explaining because my focus was with them. Errrr! Like lovebirds!! pissed me off. But honestly. I'm jealous. I know..

When Yoona and Nickhun came, the two lovebirds left.

"I feel relieved now. I am so worried Yul" Yoona with his charming face. I smiled! Thank god I still have a friend like her with me right now.. because of what I've seen earlier. tsk! tsk! 

Sounds of laughter occupied the room because of Nickhun's jokes. I will be discharged tomorrow but still, need a rest for a week.

Yunho didn't show up since in the morning. Just wondering. Is he with Tiffany right now? Oh dear, I want to end this suffering. Did I do something bad in my last lifetime? I think I need to do something. Can I just ask him? What if he answered me things I didn't like to hear? Could I accept it? But you need that for you to move on Yuri-ah. Whatever the answers, I should take it.. right!

Yoona and Nickhun went back to the resort as I told them so. I'm fine here alone. Some time to think.

When I'm about to sleep. I heard someone knocked on the door then opened it.  I didn't open my eyes maybe it's a nurse on duty checking patients.. then I felt someone held my hand placing under the blanket and cover it up to my shoulders.