Suspicion

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yuri was discharged and they went back to Seoul. Nickhun gave her a few more days to rest before going back to work.

"I am really fine. I can work even today. I want to stay here with nothing else to do. It makes me sick even more" Yuri told Yoona. 

"C' mon Yul it's for your good remember?" Yoona calms her down then somebody knocked on the door. Yoona opens.

"Nickhun oppa!" Yoona was surprised. "I was on the way so I dropped by and check on her, can I come in?"

"Sure of course." as they walk in the living room Yoona is observing Nickhun. Since they went back from Jeju Island, Nickhun acts differently especially when Yuri is around. 

"Oh hi! What brings you here?" Yuri to Nichkhun. "Just checking on you," Nichkhun said while seating on the couch. "Checking? You know what we're discussing about that. I'm perfectly fine. I'm ready to go back to work." Yuri explains. 

"And I told her that just listen to you," Yoona added. "Yoona is right Yuri. few more days. Don't think about work we'll handle it." Nickhun said.

"I just hope nobody's blaming themselves for what happened." then looked down. "Oh, Yul.. don't stress yourself okay? besides Tiffany is around she will not let Yunho oppa blamed himself." Yoona explains. and that hurts hearing those words.

"Yeah right! okay! Just tell everybody that I am perfectly in a good shape and I am excited to be back soon." she smiles to Nichkun. 

"Yeah of course! I'll tell them that" Nickhun confirms. Yoona is looking at them feeling awkward. "Ahem. Oppa! Could you tell Yunho oppa that I will be sleeping here tonight?" Yoona cracked the awkwardness... "Because I don't want to call him as I am sure he's with his girl" "Copy!" Nickhun said with a thumbs up.

Nickhun goes back to the office as the best friends stayed in Yuri's room and prepare the beddings for them two.

Yoona felt uneasy. She wanted to ask Yuri about it. But afraid to do so.

"Yoong? Yoong!" Yuri called Yoona as she is staring into space. "Huh? what's that again?" Yoona asked.

"I called you twice already. Is there something bothering you?" Yuri asked. "No! nothing! I'm just a little bit tired maybe." Yoona answered.

"Alright, I will cook for you. What do you want to eat?" Yuri asked her. "Anything. I'm fine with anything." Yoona answered. "Are you sure you are fine Yoong?" Yuri asked as she thinks that what if Yoona knew about his past relationship with her brother.

"C' mon! you are the one who needs rest, not me. harasso? Let's go down I' ll help you cook."