In Jeju Island

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

I can't believe that everything will come to this far. I'm still affected. Every time I try to move on, something will happen.. I think I need to know why. So I will have peace of mind. But isn't it obvious? He doesn't want you anymore. Oh dear! Today we will go to Jeju Island for our Team Building! I am excited! Of course.. but.. okay okay! Forget about it! Forget about it!" "Forget about what?" Sooyoung unni. " Unni! Ani. I'll go now.. where's omma? Omma! Omma! I'll go now! See you in 3 days!" I shouted and winked at unni.. Yoona told me that she will come as well, as usual, because Nickhun is there. I arrived at the meeting place. "Yuri-ah! Come! Stay in our van.." Yoona welcomed me as I arrived.. she looks so excited. "Mianae Yoona.. But I have to go with my department.." I replied, feeling sorry.. besides, I can't stay if Yunho is around.. and I believe his girlfriend will come too. then Yoona gets her phone. "Oppa I will go with Yuri in the coaster.. Take care!" She said. "Let's go Yuri-ah" she continued. "Anyeong haseyo Nichkhun oppa!" Yoona greeted Nickhun.. He smiled back "Anyeong haseyo Yoona.. Yuri-ssi, You're coming with us?" He asked yoona.. "Ne! Is it possible?" "Of course Yoona c' mon" he guides us and gets a seat. Nickhun sits on our front. " "Oh! Taecyon-ssi eotteokhae dangsineun?" Taecyeon is a little quiet type and very shy.. that's why I make him comfortable with us.. "Gwaenchana hamyeon kamsa hamnida.." he response.. So we arrived at the resort near lunch..so we will have our lunch first, then have the orientation in the afternoon.. we have room sharing with colleagues. Yoona can't join me because she just came with us for vacation but I will find time for us to enjoy :) We start orientation and Yunho conducted the opening remarks and the rest took 3 hours with 15 minutes coffee break each hour.. We finished at 6 pm.. they told us to have dinner and have our rest and get ready for tomorrow.. "Yuri-ssi.. Can I join you for dinner" Nickhum asked me while heading to the restaurant. "Sure. I just call Yoona.." I told him.. I'll be dead if not. hehe. "I will never win with Yoona" sad face.. "Nickhun-ssi.. Yoona came here for us.." and I smiled at him.

I went to the terrace because it's a bit noisy inside I get my mobile and start dialing when... I heard that I'm not alone in the place.

"Yes, everything was fine dad. I already talked with Yoong and she just wants to be with her friend and Nickhun, don't worry dad she'll behave. Hmm, she said she will come to be familiar with the people and place. Yes, dad. alright! goodnight!" and he hung up.

Suddenly my mobile rang! OMG!

"Yoong! where are you? yes, I am calling you, Nickhun is waiting as well. Ok, see you!"

"Aaaaahhhh I.. didn't know you're here. I heard your conversation with your dad. I'm sorry.." calm down Yuri-ah, don't panic, please!

He slowly walks forward to me, staring at me. I can't mooooove! oh dear! it's like only inches between our faces.. then he smiled.. I missed that smile..

"No need to explain. it's fine" he told me. then he swept my hair with his finger to the back of my ear.. "let's go inside, you'll catch cold if you'll stay"

I don't understand him.. Errrrrr!