She's so gorgeous

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Beautiful Tiffany..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at her way.. Ms.Tiffany.. Oh dear! She's very beautiful. She's like a princess. So.. Yunho has a girlfriend. Now I understand. I knew it from the beginning I just don't want to believe that Yunho will do that to me. There are so many possibilities why he never keeps in touch with me in 2 years. I took a deep breath. Yunho-ssi!! You're so cruel!! I hate you!! Acting like you don't know me huh? So do I!! I don't know you either!! I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!! Don't cry Yuri-ah. You don't deserve him.

It's been quite a while since I enter the comfort room. I redo my make-up before going out. Don't spoil your day Yuri-ah! There are so many men out there better than Yunho! Much better than Yunho.

"Hey Yuri-ssi!" someone called me. I turn around "Oh Nick khun-ssi!" "I've been looking for you. Where did you go?" He asked. "Well.. I'm just looking for a place where I can breathe some air." I said to him. I saw Nickkhun eyes' in a question mark. "Anyway, the will start in a while. Come on let's go!" He explained. "?" I asked. "You'll see." He replied. I just follow him to the function room. "Oh! Yunho started his speech." We sit in the empty chair.

Whoa! Yunho looks good in his suit. I didn't imagine that he is going to be like this.

After his speech. His father, well stepfather stood next. "Thank you very much for being here on this special day with us. I am welcoming you all to our new company. I'm hoping that we take care of our beloved new president, my son, and also hoping that we will love this company like our own family. And again thank you very much. But before I close my speech, I would like to announce that my son, Jung Yunho, will soon engage with the young lady beside him, fresh from New York, his girlfriend for 2 years, Hwang Tiffany. And you are all invited to witness the engagement. Come on stage son!"

They come on stage. Tiffany-ssi hugged Mr. Im while Yunho shook hand with his stepfather. People clap their hands. Oh dear! Face the reality Yuri-ah. You can't be with Yunho anymore. Look! Look at them! They are happy and look good together. Oh my! I just looked down.

"Why? Do you want to have a fiance like Yunho? Nickkhun asked. OMG! I forgot that I'm with him. I wish he didn't notice anything. "Aneyo! I'm very happy for them. You know, to find a person that you love and loves you back is very lucky" I told Nickkhun and glance to the way where Yunho and Tiffany are. I wish I am the girl on stage. The girl who will marry Yunho. "Hey, Yuri-ah!" Nickkhun caught my attention "Sorry I just  remember someone." "Come on let's eat. I'm a little hungry." Nickkhun said. "Okay but let's look for Yoona first. Is that okay?" I said to Nickkhun. "As you wish my princess," Nickhun replied. "Princess?" I asked. "De. My Princess!" He repeated. I looked at him angrily. I'm dead to Yoona if I do. "Okay okay I'm just kidding" He explained.

"Congratulations Mr. President!" Nickkhun exclaimed. "Oh dear! Yunho is here. Err! My heart beats fast again. "Komapta!" He replied. "Nickkhun-ssi! How are you?" Tiffany asked. I turn around. "Oh! Is she you're girlfriend?" she continued. "Aneyo!  w..e e're just friends. I'm Yoona's friend." I explained. "Yeah, Yoona chinggu-ah!" Nickkhun supported me. "Anyeong haseyo! Kwon Yuri ip nida." I introduce myself. "Hello. Hwang Tiffany here. Nice meeting you" He replied then she offered her hand to me and we shook hand. "Yoong!" I run to her to escape from the situation. "We're looking for you!" I said to her. "Chinjja? I'm looking for you too. Oh! Nickkhun oppa? Whoa! What a relief! I thought you'd leave again. Komoeyo Nickkhun oppa!" she said. "We'll go first Yunho oppa!" she continued. "See you later bro." Nickkhun said to Yunho. I just smile at both of them then turn around.

The foods look delicious but I don't have an appetite. I just want to go home and rest. Oh dear! This is just an appetizer. The real fight will start tomorrow. OMG!

And this is the start of my HELL LIFE.

"Yuri-ah! It's your first day dear. Go up now!" Mom knocking on the door. "De omma!" I replied. I prepare my dress and my bag then go downstairs. I saw unni hid the newspaper.  "Oh! Sooyoung-unni! You're still here? You're late!" I said to unni. "As usual' mom followed. "Yeah yeah! I know. ahmm.. Yuri-ah! Are you sure about this company?" Sooyoung-unni asked. I took a deep breath "Okay! Don't worry about me I'm alright. Definitely alright! Believe me mom.. unni.. Besides he's Yoona's brother" I explained. "Yoona's brother?" asked me in chorus.  "Yes. I also didn't know that. I'm surprised really.. You know I will be late if I continue to tell you the whole story.  so. let's just eat and have a great day! Saranghe Omma.. Unni!!" I ate so fast to escape their interrogation. I took a bath and prepare myself on my first day of work.

Yoona called. She wanted to pick me up on my first day but I disagree. I don't want to make a scene that I was just accepted in this prestigious company because Yoona is my friend. So I go there alone.

I am 30 minutes earlier. I got my company I.D. at the reception. Our department was on the 29th floor. I was alone in the elevator when someone suddenly got in when it was nearly close. I look at whoever it is and.. Err!! Why is it him again?