The First Encounter

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

This is the image of Yunho when he arrived at the academy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We moved to Saivencrest Ville, the best-known village for the elite. It's like a new life for me. Our new home was the fruit of my mom's hard work. I only have my mom and my sister with me. My father left us when I was four, I don't know where he is and I don't bother to look for him anyway.

I was in the middle of my 5th grade when I transferred to Saivencrest Academy, an exclusive school that is located near my home. Everything is new for me. I'm not used to mingling with rich kids, I actually hate rich people. Then I met Im Yoona, she approached me with her charming smile, she thought that I'm cool and very different from others and we became friends, she also lives in Saivencrest Ville and that's the start of our friendship. We go to school together, hang out together, etc. Soon after we became best friends. Her family moved to States 2 years ago and she's just waiting for her papers to be approved then follow them. After a year she went to the States. It makes me feel sad but I have to understand that it's their family's decision and it's good for her as well, she promised to go back and visit me here when it is possible. She always sends me letters and postcards.. Until this day..

I'm in my last year of senior high school. Still in the same Academy. My day is always the same as usual. Go to school, study, go home, eat, and sleep. I don't join any activities or clubs, I'm actually used to be alone, that's why I felt bored most of the time. Until..

"OMG! I'm running late again!" I did my morning rituals quickly. "I will eat at school mom. Bye!" and then I went to school. I remember that we have an exam today so I run fast and accidentally tripped my foot and stumble. jeongmal paboya Yuri-ah!! then I saw someone lend his hand. "Gwaenchana?" he said. "Do you think I'm okay? Don't you see? I hurt my foot!" I shouted at the guy. It's so embarrassing and makes me feel more embarrassed when I look up. He's so handsome! He's like a guy in shining armor! And he looks like he's not from this village. He helps me stand and since I was still shocked, no words came out of my mouth. And because of that I just left, run fast and go straight to my classroom.

I walked slowly to my seat so my teacher will not notice, but she still noticed. "You're late again Ms. Kwon!" Ms. Kim said. "Jaesong hamnida seonsangnim" I replied. "Okay take your seat," she said. I took my seat, prepare the things needed and get ready for the exam when...

"Okay students! I'd like you to meet Mr. Jung Yunho from the University of Cambridge. He's an intern and he will be my assistant from today on. He will be handling your class instead of me. "Goodmorning class and nice to meet you all!". I don't really pay attention but that voice! Looks do familiar, I look up and see him. OMG! the guy earlier!! Our eyes met and he smiled playfully. Oh dear! :(