The sisters

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S been 2 days after the trip to Jeju Island went back to Seoul. The R band schedule was slow down for a while as they have to wait for the company feedback of their music video. But Ji Hyo can't sitting still as she got really bored and been bothered by Jong Kook old story. Well, she's worrying about Kang Gary and of course about him too. Just that suddenly she's thinking about her and So Hee history from almost two years ago.

 

Why would she do that ? Does she's actually do that ? She sighed heavily. It's really believe right now. Thus I'll try to figure out later when she get back.

 

"Noona, what are you watching ?"

 

"Oh Joong Ki ah, morning. Don't you work today ?"

 

"No, I take a leave today because So Hee is coming back from Japan and eomma want us to have dinner together. Didn’t she tell you ?"

 

"I think she did but I don't actually remember, maybe"

 

"Ah noona, jeongmal"

 

"Shut up"

 

 

 

 

 

So that night Ji Hyo help her mom with cooking while Joong Ki and So Hee were busy chatting about this and that. When the dinner ready they're all sit at the table and began to eat. Yoon Ah smile over the scenery of eating together with her beloved children but then her smile turn bitter.

 

"Appa won't join us tonight ?" Ji Hyo ask as she notice the change of her mom. Yoon Ah just smile.

 

"I thought so" So Hee grab her drink and took a sip. "How can he when you're here ?" She smirk to Ji Hyo.

 

"Yah So Hee ah" Joong Ki try to stop her.

 

"Neo" Ji Hyo's gritting. "Okay, as you already start it, I would just get over with it"

 

"Noona hajima" Joong Ki try to stop Ji Hyo now but Yoon Ah hold his hand, gesturing him to stop meddling.

 

So Hee smirk. "What are you talking about ?"

 

Ji Hyo stare into her eyes. "Those pictures, it's your done, isn't it ?"

 

So Hee eyes enlarge but still she try to calm down and show her fake confusion. "What pictures are you referring to ?"

 

"The one that Eun Hye and you took from 2 years ago"

 

"What evidence do you have ?"

 

"Should we talk about it with Hyo Ri and Ye Jin too ?"

 

"And how is that will prove anything ?"

 

"Then, include me too in the discussion" Yoon Ah was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter