The family

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KwangSoo is walking toward the pantry when JiHyo still doesn’t come back to the practice room. Earlier, she said that she needs to clean the waste food first before they could start working. KwangSoo want to help but she refuses so he just stays back but now she still at the pantry so JongKook ask him to look for her.

 

“Noona, what are you doing ?” ask him as he enter the pantry.

 

JiHyo turn her head to KwangSoo and smile. “I’m making coffee”

 

“Coffee ?”

 

“Ne, for everyone” she glance at KwangSoo while replying the question.

 

“Why ? Don’t you want it ?” she add.

 

“Ani, noona. We love it, of course” say KwangSoo before he tells her what the real matter is actually. “It’s just that, JongKook hyung didn’t drink coffee”

 

“Omo, jinjja ?” JiHyo is panicking. “Then, eottoke ? What could I make for him ?”

 

“Aigoo, noona. Calm down. Here is the thing that JongKook hyung love so much” KwangSoo smile while handing out the sachet.

 

“Green tea ?” JiHyo ask in confusion.

 

“Ne, noona. Let me make it for him” KwangSoo pull a mug and spoon then is trying to get the sachet back from JiHyo but she push his hand, refusing.

 

“No, no. Let me do this. Just teach me how to make it”

 

Hearing JiHyo words, KwangSoo nod obediently and smile as he fine out about something that so interesting to be share to his same age friend, JoongKi, later on when they meet.

 

“Did he prepare all of this things by himself ?” JiHyo suddenly ask.

 

“Ani. It’s the company property”

 

“Is there anyone else that just drink green tea instead of coffee ?”

 

“Ani noona, just JongKook hyung” KwangSoo tell her the fact honestly but then he smile again and add some more words. “Why noona ? You’re so interested in him”

 

JiHyo blink her eyes repeatedly as she’s looking at KwangSoo face blankly. Seeing her act, KwangSoo question her bluntly. “Are you perhaps falling for him ?”

 

“Yah, what are you talking about ?” she’s flustering.

 

KwangSoo smile again. Aigoo, this noona is so obvious right now.

 

“Anieyo”

 

It’s not like that KwangSoo ah. I’m just curious about the director intuition. How can this person prepare such much thing for JongKook oppa ? The food that was delivers the other day and this green tea matter. It’s suspicious, including the challenge.

 

 If it’s true that this company is built by that big Running Holding, why would they bother to take this disband group back ? They can just look for new, fresh idol group like Shinhwa and ZeA. Somehow the beginning of this Running Entertainment was already too much suspicious. How can suddenly that big company open it just for them ?

 

“Noona, let me help you” offer KwangSoo when JiHyo done with her work. He grabs the tray and put everyone’s mugs onto it to be bring to the practice room.

 

“What is this ?” ask Haha as soon as they sit together. “Coffee ?”

 

“Ne. This is for you oppa” JiHyo smile and give JongKook his special mug.

 

“It’s okay, JiHyo ah. I didn’t drink coffee” JongKook refuse.

 

“I know, KwangSoo told me. So I make you this green tea”

 

“Oh jinjja ?”

 

“Ne, hyung. Noona is a good learner” praise KwangSoo honestly.

 

“Aigoo, it’s good, I like it” comment JongKook. He really likes it until he doesn’t even realize that Haha is looking at Gary who is staring at him intensely. “Thanks, JiHyo ah”

 

“Ne, oppa” JiHyo smile as she feel satisfy with her work. “Are we going to start now ?”

 

“No, we still have to wait for JaeSuk hyung. He is going to give us more explanation about the challenge” Gary interrupt.

 

“Didn’t we already receive the schedule ?” she look at him.

 

“I don’t know. Let’s just wait, okay ?” Gary replies her look.

 

“Before that, we want to introduce to you first, the family of Running Entertainment” suddenly Haha speak up and smile to her. “Because there aren’t so many of them, you should know everyone”

 

KwangSoo pull out the organization chart and show her. “The first one is the director” he says.

 

“No one ever see him except for the managers. That’s JaeSuk hyung, SukJin hyung and the new manager” Haha continue KwangSoo explanation.

 

“The new manager ?” Gary is asking because didn’t know about the existence of the new manager yet.

 

“Ne, he’s going to replace JaeSuk hyung spot as ZeA manager because JaeSuk hyung has been appointed to be our manager” KwangSoo reply fluently.

 

JiHyo blink blankly as she’s trying to understand the explanation. Somehow her mind is only keep thinking about the director. That’s already weird. They never meet the director so how did the director know so much about JongKook oppa ? Why did this person favor him so much when this person doesn’t ever know him personally ?

 

“Why must it be him ?” Haha complaint making everyone laughs unknowingly.

 

Then JiHyo ask them, “So there’s only the managers under the director ?”

 

“Ah, there’s one more. It’s Lee YeongAe noona” KwangSoo continue with the introduction. “She’s the person in-charge in making any deal with the sponsors, company that manage the performances’ and other important things”

 

“You’re really bad at explaining things, KwangSoo ah” Now Gary also making some complaint and everyone chuckle to KwangSoo mistake.

 

Haha smile over JiHyo confuse face before he add some words that can make her be easier to understand KwangSoo words. “In other word, she’s a supervisor for our managers and the company activity”

 

JiHyo nod before asking her questions. “She do it alone ? There isn’t any other staffs that will help her ?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter