The idea

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JongKook put away his backpack and lay on the couch. Haha has gone to the bathroom as he's having some problem with his stomach. JongKook also want to take bath but he feels too tired to move around. Resting for a while is his best decision to make.

 

These past few days, he has been thinking too much about JiHyo and the challenge. And, also about that man, Kang Gary. He still didn’t know how to settle things down with him and now he can feel that a new problem will be happen anytime.

 

It’s JiHyo. She’s the new problem. JongKook know how Gary feels for her. He can see the love in Gary action toward her. Just like this morning when he is warning the gossip girl to stop badmouthing about JiHyo. Yes, JongKook can hear it too but before he could do something that man does it first.

 

He doesn’t mind about that but the feeling that Gary has for her is the real problem right now. It’s because JongKook has fallen for her too. He will never give up until he know that he exactly has loss the battle but for him to do this against Gary, he know thing will getting worse and difficult for the two of them.

 

He can’t just simply hurt the same heart again. He knows, the last time incident is his fault even though he still didn’t admit it to Gary. That’s why he is trying hard to think about this matter properly before making his move weather toward Gary or JiHyo.

 

That’s the one thing. Of course it didn’t include about the challenge. Producing a song is not difficult for JongKook as he has always doing those things before with Haha and also with his two brothers. Friendship is not a difficult theme to be written but they need to find something extraordinary for the song to be successful. He suddenly remembers the things that JiHyo told him this morning before they went to their own class.

 

“Oppa, look at this” JiHyo show the note that she write down yesterday. “These are some tips that my mom give to make the song”

 

“Affection, impaction and perfection ?” JongKook read the highlight and ask, “She know all this ?”

 

“Ne, she said that she does write songs for her musical too sometime”

 

“Ah, right. She’s a director for musical shows. I know she write a lot of songs” JongKook suddenly remember those facts.

 

“Oppa, did you not feeling so well ?” JiHyo look at him closely, making him move backward to put some distance. “What ? I’m fine though, why ?”

 

“You look pale. You must be too tired as this is your final year”

 

Seeing her being all worry, JongKook laugh happily and remind her, “You’ll be experiencing this too soon, you know”

 

“I know oppa" JiHyo laugh too and continue, "As a sunbae of the same course, I hope you’ll look after me well” She bow slightly and JongKook laugh again.

 

“Yah, you being nice just because you want my precious notes, right ?”

 

“An -- ani, oppa" JiHyo suddenly start to stutter which is making JongKook can't stop laughing anymore. "I'm really hoping that you could look after me”

 

“I will, I promise” The promise make JIHyo smile beautifully.

 

JongKook also smile when he remember that one girl smile. She is too cute with those big eyes and a sweet smile. Everyone will be affected with that charm including him. Suddenly someone holds his shoulder secretly. He fluster when he sees Haha is standing behind the couch. Did he see me smiling alone ?

 

Haha laugh to the startle JongKook and asking him, “Hyung, you still didn’t take bath yet ?”

 

JongKook just tilt his head slowly. “Hyung, don’t take your bath so late at night. It’s not good for your health” Haha is worrying. He goes to the kitchen to get some drink.

 

JongKook is still lying on the couch. The past memories rewinds inside his head. He know Haha from Gary years ago and when the band was form, without hesitate JongKook invited Haha to take part too as he know Haha talent in singing and writing the songs. Haha was appreciating him so much that they become close even more close than Gary.

 

So when the group was disbanded Haha has nowhere to go as his family is living in Pohang. He used to live in the school’s hostel but when he’s joining them he move into the company hostel for the artists. JongKook know Haha can’t go back to Pohang without finishing his study so he’s inviting him to live with him in one of his mother's apartment.

 

He wanted to invite Gary too but he knew Gary wouldn’t want to after the incident that happens because of him. Just after the incident, he realize that catching the dream will risk you on losing something special, for sure.

 

JongKook eyes enlarge and he's suddenly get up from the couch. “Haha ah. Gather everyone at JiHoon café tonight. I already get the idea” He say and then go to the bathroom quickly.

 

But, Haha, he still stand in the kitchen blankly.

 

 

 

 

 

JiHyo come into JiHoon café secretly when she receives a message from DongWook about her one man. DongWook say oppa is singing today. I thought he’s kidding, but now you really are on the stage. I never heard your song before so I didn’t know how your voice is. But today, you’re making me falling more into you with your sweet voice.

 

“I love to hear your sweet voice because you always make the situation merrier”

 

Suddenly she’s remembering what JongKook told her in the practice room before. Her face turn red. Omo, JiHyo ah. Control yourself.

 

“Yah, you really fallen for him” DongWook interrupt her focus.

 

“Yah, don’t say it loudly. People might hear you” JiHyo remind her best friend.

 

“You really fallen for him ? Since when ?”

 

“Well, I don’t know. I didn’t notice it too” JiHyo smile shyly to the question but when she see JongKook get down from the small stage, she smile brightly and call him, “Oppa, yeogiiss-o !”

 

JongKook walk toward her slowly and then greet with a smile, “JiHyo ah, you early, I see”

 

“Because she need to meet someone quickly before she mi – “ DongWook, who's still there, interrupting again but JiHyo cover his mouth before he get to finish his sentence. “Yah !” JiHyo action make DongWook laugh heartily.

 

“What’s wrong ?” ask the clueless JongKook. He look at JiHyo and DongWook respectively.

 

DongWook try to stop laughing and say, “Ani, hyung. Your singing is good today, as usual”

 

“Because I’m in a good mood now, DongWook ah” The one man response with a warm smile but DongWook get smile get bitter. Suddenly, a customer call for him. “Ah, ne, please wait for a while. I’m sorry, hyung”

 

“It’s okay, you’re working now. Let's talk more later on”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter