The exam

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next week, all the students of Running College are so busy with their test. No matter where they are, they keep reading their notes and memorize them. This is also including the ZeA, Shinhwa and the ex-members of R band with JiHyo and JoongKi too.

 

“JiHyo ah, wake up”

 

Earlier, they’re studying together at JongKook favorite spot in the library with Eric, JunJin, Siwan, TaeHeon and HeeChul as they’re all taking the same course. These five men and JiHyo seek help from JongKook because he is the sunbae and one of the most intelligence students in the school. Their company supervisor and also the head of librarian, Lee YoonAe, were making them some beverage but now they’re hungrier after the study session. Without waiting for the sleeping JiHyo, they head to the cafeteria first, leaving her with JongKook.

 

“JiHyo ah, wake up”

 

It’s like our ‘first meeting’ but I’m also sleeping at that time and we’re holding hand. Yes, he actually knows that he hold the sleeping beauty hand that time. He thought that it was his mom hand as he can feel the same warmth from that small hand.

 

“JiHyo ah, if you don’t wake up now, I’ll kiss you” he whisper to her playfully.

 

But suddenly JiHyo's waking up from her slumber. JongKook is shock but he quickly hides that expression.

 

“Oh, oppa. What time is it ?” she ask as soon as she see JongKook. “Where is everyone ?”

 

JongKook didn’t answer her question but keep on smiling. He think that this situation is somehow funny to him.

 

 You really don’t want to be kiss by me huh ?

 

Looking at his action, JiHyo then pouting and say, “Oppa, why aren’t you answering my question ? What with that smile ? Is there something on my face ?” She hold her cheeks.

 

Instead of answering the attack of questions, JongKook smirk and . “Yah, why are you sleeping while everyone is study ?”

 

“Ah, mian haeyo, oppa. I slept late yesterday” She laugh while her hair slowly and then cover .

 

“Study ?”

 

“Ne, I want to be like oppa too. Everyone says that you’re in the top 5 most intelligence students in this school”

 

JongKook smile naughtily and provoke her. “Yah, don’t force yourself. It’s not easy to be like me”

 

“Ah, oppa !” JiHyo is pouting again. “You’re so mean”

 

JongKook laugh to her action heartily. “You’re a duck egg in NakDong River now”  ( a Korean proverb use to describe a pitiful and lonely person - base on Spartace moment ep47 )

 

“Ah, oppa ! Stop picking on me” Now she's sulking.

 

“Arasseo, arasseo, mian haeyo JiHyo ah" JongKook smile and apologize to her. He pat her head slowly and get up from his seat. The warm smiling eyes make JiHyo nod her head instantly and smile like a cutie pie. 

 

 

 

 

 

They’ve gone through the week of test barely because of their last minute preparation. However they’re still thankful to the company management that allow them to rest for a while after the test. They know it’s because of YoonAe big help.

 

As for that, the director asks her to plan the celebrating party too. So she make a deal with JiHoon to close the café for a night as she wants to do the party in his place. She knows that there is the place where these young men go and even JiHyo too.

 

After so much preparation, according to the director order, she gathers the kids there and starts the party. They have fun with singing and playing some games. JiHoon and DongWook join them too as they don’t have to work because the director has send others staff to work on the foods and beverages.

 

JiHyo sit at her usual place, which is in the corner of the café. YoonAe see her looking at JongKook, whose busy bullying KwangSoo with the others. Then with a smile, she walks toward JiHyo with her drink in her hand.

 

“You’re Song JiHyo right ?” she greet her for the first time.

 

“Ah, ne. How did you know my name ?”

 

“I read your resume. You know that I’m the head manager of Running Entertainment, right ?”

 

“Ah, right. Lee YoonAe-ssi”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter