The summer

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JiHyo ah, have you done ?” YoonAh call her from outside the house. After a minute, JiHyo come out, bringing her backpack.  “Ne, eomma” She see her mom is busy gathering her things into the car.

 

“Then, let’s go. Come on, Byul ah”

 

JiHyo smile to Byul, the assistant of her mom. She’s going to accompany JiHyo in Jeju-do as YoonAh is worrying about her. She’s the only girl of the members so there will be sometime that she’s going to be by herself. That’s why she lending Byul to her. Not because she doesn’t trust the boys as she know all of them very well. While in the car, JiHyo keep staring outside the window until she doesn’t even realize that YoonAh is watching her.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong ?” Her mom finally ask. “Still thinking about him even though you’re going to meet him now ?” She then smile meaningfully.

 

“Ani, eomma, it’s not like that” JiHyo tilt her head slowly. “Eomma, when will SoHee come back ?”

 

“A few days before you come back from Jeju-do. Why ? Missing her ?” YoonAh smile again.

 

JiHyo just reply her mom question with the same smile. Well, she do missing her but there’s something more important for her to do now. That’s trying to ensure the actual situation that was told by YeJin few days ago.

 

 

 

 

 

YeJin look up the sky while JiHyo keep her head down. The air of the school park is kind of heavy to her right now.

 

“Mianhae JiHyo ah” Yejin started with apologize.

 

“YeJin ah, I know that you’re not a bad woman”

 

YeJin laugh awkwardly. “I’m a bad woman, JiHyo ah” Then she smile warmly. “Despite of her age, your sister is too amazing. She got a very good mind but it’s also scary. She persuade the three of us because she know that we’re holding some grudge over you” JiHyo look at her, trying to understand the situation. “And, she’s too”

 

Once again, YeJin laugh slowly. “We just follow her order as she’s the only one that know how to defeat you. And, we got involved successfully”

 

“How about Gary oppa ?” JiHyo look to her friend helplessly.

 

“He doesn’t know that he’s the reason of the misunderstanding” YeJin breathe in deeply. “But if he find out about this, everything will be over for your sister” She then breathe out heavily. “Actually, we should remain silent about this and our intention in meeting you today is only for accompanying HyoRi. But she got it all over her head and spites everything out. I didn’t know what’s going to happen after this”

 

“Mianhae JiHyo ah” YeJin hold JiHyo hands.

 

“It’s … It’s not your fault” JiHyo can't look at her. “But what is the things that you guys are so jealous about me ? I didn’t have anything special though”

 

“It’s because the boys are very fond of you" JiHyo eyes enlarge. “No matter what you do or how you’re behaving, they would still like to be with you. They just can’t leave your side”

 

JiHyo sigh heavily. “And, SoHee ?”

 

“It’s because of Gary oppa”

 

 

 

 

 

JiHyo opens her eyes slowly to find out that JongKook is staring at her. Instead of being surprise, JongKook smile calmly to her and say, “You’re awake”

 

JiHyo, who is still in her slumber doesn’t response to him so he just looks away and get up from his seat but surprisingly, JiHyo caught his hand and make his turn to her once again. He’s in shock. They’re now staring into each other eyes blankly.

 

“Oh, oppa, mianhae-yo” She say after a while.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong ?” JongKook smile to her when she's shaking her head. “It’s okay, you’re fine now ?” He touch her hair.

 

“N -- Ne, oppa” She answer shyly. He smile again and get up from the seat. “Let’s get out of the bus now, everyone is waiting” JongKook reach out for her bag, helping her carrying them to the rent house. She hold his backpack in other to follow him around while her heart beating hardly.

 

“Thanks oppa” She smile secretly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Daebak ! Is this really where we’re going to stay for this whole week ?” Haha can't hide his excitement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter