His past

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Background - I believe by Kim Jong Kook*

 

"Gary ah !"

 

His eyes enlarge. His new family, that's what he saw in front of his eyes on that very first day they meet. He though that they wouldn’t like him but to his surprise, they hug him like a long lost child of the family. Perfectly warm and cozy. That's when he was 5 years old.

 

He love to follow her new mom around as he's still not familiar with the new family and environment. But then it's become a habit for him to keep sticking with the new mom. Whatever it is, the whole family were happy with his present, even to the two real brothers. Kim Sang Kyung and Kim Jong Kook.

 

Jong Kook who was always sitting beside his mom when dinner will just give in to Gary when he know that his new little brother would be more comfortable with his mom. And they would just happily have dinner together, laughing and teasing, exactly like a real family.

 

In free time Jong Kook and Sang Kyung would play some music for their sickly mom. She look fine but she really need a lot of care to always keep healthy. At the first time Gary listen to them, he turn to love music. He would just sneaking the two brothers practicing in their room but when he got caught, they offer him to learn from them. And so they getting closer which making their mom really happy with it.

 

As they growth into teenagers, the two brothers show their passion in music by participating in many competition. Concern about his brother Sang Kyung who's hoping to join the world of entertainment, Jong Kook share his thought with their mom. She just smile. Even though there aren't any change, they keep on practicing until one day Jae Suk offer them sign the contract.

 

As they're discussing of adding one more member, Gary asked his brothers permission to let Haha join the team and Jong Kook, too, eager to pull Kwang Soo in. thus, in the end, Sang Kyung accept the two of them with a big smile after he persuade Jae Suk to talk to the director.

 

And so their first single released was a hit. They keep recording the new songs for the album and tend to be really busy as apart of that they still need to go all around to promote their songs. As half of the album was done, Jae Suk offer them to live in the company dorm as it'll be more easier to work around. However Gary decline the offer.

 

Sang Kyung and Jong Kook talk to Gary about it and he told them the reason.

 

"We've always been busy until we don't have time to look for mom anymore. At least when we are living together we can still look at her before we're going to work. Hyung, she's our muse, she's our everything. I don't want to separate away from her, I can't"

 

Understand the way of Gary feel as they did also realize the same thing, Sang Kyung and Jong Kook agree to decline the offer and they keep on working as usual. But their mom, know how exactly tired they were, so she told them not to worry about her.

 

"Every mom would be happy when seeing their children happy. And I won't ask for more" she smile warmly.

 

With the heavy heart, the brothers move into the company dorm without noticing their father who's been working out lately. The elder son just to talk him through the phone but got cut off as their father didn't agree with the decision.

 

"Appa is really angry with us now. Not just because we didn’t discuss it with him but he really disagree about this"

 

"Then we should move in to the house back"

 

They nod to Jong Kook suggestion but when they inform to their mom she object it.

 

"Just stay there with your brothers first, Sang Kyung ah. I'll talk to your appa"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter