The small problem

it's us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 9.45 in the morning. Haha is sitting on the couch in the practice room alone since 8 a.m. ago. He told JongKook that he had something to do before the practice so he came out early but he ended up coming here.

 

It’s all because of his mess mind. He’s keep thinking about what Shinhwa told him 3 days ago and the problematic relationship between JongKook and Gary. He, too, doesn’t want his two big brothers fighting anymore but he still doesn’t know what to do with them.

 

“Even if Song JiHyo-ssi is not here today, we still going to give you this challenge” Eric’s revealing the truth.

 

“But her present may cause a problem too” MinWoo continued.

 

“What do you mean ?” asked Haha.

 

“She’s the same person that they choose. They might have feeling for her” Andy told him the exact fact.

 

“Then, the same thing could happen again” reminded HyeSung to everyone.

 

It’s not the same actually because the woman that they argued over before was someone that really special even to Haha and KwangSoo. The only people that know the actual situation are JaeSuk, SukJin, Haha, KwangSoo and the Shinhwa members. The others just know about their cold relationship but not the real story.

 

“Haha oppa !” shout a girl from the door. “You’re already here. You must be really excited”

 

“Ah, ne, JiHyo-ssi” reply Haha awkwardly while looking at his smart phone to check the time. JiHyo notice it so she come to Haha with a smile and sit in front of him.

 

“Oppa, did you’ve something that you don’t like about me ?”

 

Her straight question make Haha open his eyes and mouth widely. He’s really shock right now ! Did she read my mind ?

 

Looking at Haha stone response, JiHyo laugh and continue her words. “Oppa, if you’ve something that you dislike about me, please tell me. I’ll adjust it. I’ll do the best that I can”

 

Then, she breathes in and out deeply before adding the crucial words. “But if you’re about to ask me to leave this position, I’m sorry, I can’t do that”

 

“Omo, JiHyo-ssi” Haha startles. “It’s not something like that. Please don’t think it wrongly”

 

He gulps down and revealing his true intention. “But, JiHyo-ssi, I do have something to request to you”

 

“What is it, oppa ?” JiHyo stare him blankly.

 

“When something happen in the future, please” Haha stop for a second. “Please be honest to yourself. Be as honest as you can be and don’t do something without thinking carefully”

 

At first, JiHyo is just blinking her eyes as she still trying to understand the situation, and when she get what Haha is actually telling her, she reply honestly to him. “I don’t know why oppa telling me all this but I promise you, I’ll be the honest me forever”

 

“And, oppa, please talk to me comfortably. We’re a family now right ?”

 

“Ne, JiHyo ah” Haha show his satisfy smile. He feels so relieve even though he still don’t know what’s going to happen in the future.

 

“Then oppa, have some of this foods. I brought it from home” invite JiHyo with her proud smile.

 

“Wah, you’re cooking for us today ?”

 

“It’s not me. Uri eomma packed all this and asked me to bring them over for all of you” she answers Haha hesitantly.

 

Haha then chuckle and while grabbing the foods. “Ah. So you’re not the type of woman that cooks”

 

“Ani oppa. I’ve done it too, sometimes. But I’m still learning now” JiHyo defend herself shamelessly.

 

“Araso” Haha laugh, still teasing the JiHyo. “But your eomma foods are really delicious, jeongmal” praise him as he enjoying the foods.

 

JiHyo smile sweetly and offer him again. “Have some more oppa”

 

Suddenly, they hear KwangSoo’s voice from outside the practice room. He’s teaching JongKook how to play the new game in the black 1000 PSP model.

 

“Oh, you guys are already here” JongKook say as he get through the door. He’s wearing all black with his cool sunglasses on.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter