007

Reductio ad absurdum

Silence took over the atmosphere.

A patient on the bed, remains inert.

An idol who used to be on stage and having many people cheering for him, is now in a cold and quiet ward, alone.

Slowly, Chanyeol took faltering steps to the patient's bed.

Luhan were aware of someone's presence in the room, so he opened his eyes, effortlessly.

His left hand scrabbled around for pen and paper on the desk beside his bed.

He seems writing something on it.

Chanyeol shook his head and gave him a rueful smile.

He's mute.

"I should just kill myself right? I should just run away when I'm in the support group with you." Luhan shows the paper to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol also took a piece of paper from the desk and took a pen from his pocket.

He worries over, who knows reporters who disguised as passerby could wrote about Luhan's dark past.

"No," Chanyeol continued writing. "If it's not because of that, we were still those broken apart toys and probably wouldn't meet each other at this moment."

Suddenly, Chanyeol's mind brings back those memories when Luhan and him met because both of them suffered from depression and self-mutilation, through a support group where the facilitator will heal away your depression.

A spasm of pain bought his thoughts back to the present.

That's why he's living as the happy virus and he's happy with his current state but its the exact opposite for Luhan.

Luhan felt very resentful and angry about losing his job.

His voice were no longer have value.

He lost it.

"The detective found the evidence of the lost driver, it's not Xiumin." Luhan put down his pen.

Xiumin was Luhan's manager who always drove him to his schedule.

And netizens stated Xiumin were bribed by Wu Yi Fan's agency.

Luhan took the only evidence in the drawer, that he had stashed in.

It's an ankle bracelet.

"It's Kai's, my dance teacher."

Chanyeol were indignant by Luhan's explanation.

"I only saw him once when he guide you during dance practice, and his back-side is the only thing I could seen."

There was a deep frown on Luhan's face.

 

"When the hell will this kid ever organize his own things, and stop putting his dirty clothes into a pile?????????" Kyungsoo slammed the laundry basket.

Jongin passed by Baekhyun's room and realized Kyungsoo were irked.

"What happen???"

"Oh, I was about to pick up dirty clothes to send to the laundry, do you have any?"

"Ah, it's okay I can help you," Jongin volunteered.

Kyungsoo's phone rang.

"God bless you I'm totally in urgent right now, thank you Jongin I will bought some fried chicken for you and–" Kyungsoo confided darkly "keep this silent from Baekhyun,"

Jongin gave a little chuckle.

After Kyungsoo left, Jongin put Baekhyun's pile of dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

His hand stops as he stumble across something.

"Huh, can't believe he's a hardcore fan of his own housemate."