006

Reductio ad absurdum

Jongin snap his fingers.

"So Baekhyun! Can you show me my new room?"

"Ah yes, show him the million dollar room, please" Kyungsoo gestured Baekhyun.

Jongin seems befuddled with Kyungsoo's statement.

"The room used to be his workshop to get inspired, Baekhyun was a reporter" Sehun explained, with simple way.

Jongin blurts a laugh.

"Ah, was it for him to get inspired to wrote stories? Maybe about the recent top sta—"

"Jongin, how about accompany me to the kitchen? My throat seems dry," Chanyeol put his arm around Jongin's shoulder and gestured him to go to the kitchen.

"That's a good idea! You guys should be close!!" Baekhyun shouts at their back.

 

While Jongin searched for a glass to drink, Chanyeol seems analizing his back profile carefully.

Jongin took a glanced at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol could only see his eyes but he could guess that he's smirking.

 

Regret gnaws.

Chanyeol stare distractedly at the ceiling and listen to the droning hum of the fan on his windowsill.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's voice echoed in his mind.

"You should read Obscure's "The Blind Spotlight", it's really good it will gives chills in your spine trust me,"

Being distracted by that, Chanyeol grab his laptop and searched for the story at naverstory.

His eyes were glued at the screen, without he even typed it in the search box it's already in the #1 rank at NaverStory's top trending.

Naver Story Updated! — 오브스겨르: "The Blind Spotlight" Chapter 4

 

Right after the last sentence, he abruptly took his phone, dialed taxi number and went out from his apartment with daunt on his face.

After he got the number of ward, he hurriedly ran towards the ward ignoring his surroundings.

 

Chanyeol abruptly opened the knob of the door.

"Luhan."