004

Reductio ad absurdum

"Holy shi— WHAT THE FU— WHAT THE HECK THIS AUTHOR SERIOUSLY"

"Oh gosh!!!!!!!!!! What the heck the rival top star will died I'm so done I'm going insane waiting for updates like this" Baekhyun scowled, released his breath through clenched teeth.

"Chill for sakes Baekhyun its fictions," Kyungsoo snaps Baekhyun's arms.

"Fictions?? Only fictions? Really?"

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's attention snatched by a stranger with a tall figure.

"Don't you think it's a coincidence that the top star's rival in the naverstory were in the same situation as Lu Han? Lose the award, got admitted into accident and..." the stranger spills his words carefully and continues, "the rival of the top star were predicted died."

All of them frowned, except the stranger of course.

"What are you thinking of making someone's life as a joke?" Kyungsoo got furious over it.

"Nope. I didn't said it. The naverstory does, and it could be a coincidence or to be more specific; based-on-real-life aka true story."

The stranger probably didn't said anything wrong though, or legit truth but one of the hottest author at Naverstory aka Obscure — always had his stories under flames because his story always written coincidentally with the similar incident happen in entertainment, politics nor society.

But his stories always went on naver top searchs and always have been ranked #1 in naverstory everytime he talks about processing a new story.

The whole netizens I guess, always anticipating while biting their fingernails with anxious and cold sweats.

And, Baekhyun was one of them.

 

"Finally!!! My phone have been fully charged!"

Sehun walks away from behind of his counter and was pretty chuffed while gripped his phone, walking towards his friend's table.

"Did i missed anything fun?" Sehun asked, with asperity.

"Nope, you just have been blessed for not listening to a ridiculous blabbers by a stranger." Kyungsoo answered, with a straight face.

"Oh..."

"So, what are your guys plans for coming to our cafe today?" Chanyeol changed the topics.

"Ha! Good! Actually I almost forgot about my original purpose coming here," Baekhyun bursts into laugh.

Baekhyun's expression were back to cool-image.

"So...basically you know I have this another one room righ-"

"Oh yes that one whole room just for your damn so-luxurious-branded-item outfits??? Right??" Kyungsoo sneered, as he nudged Baekhyun's arm. "This damn guy have one whole room just for his damn outfits??????? What type of ery is this,"

Kyungsoo frowned, but half of his expression could also be interpret as half-assing I mean joking. Dang, its hard to read his expression.

"Excuse you, I'm a Reporter ok. Should I spell it for you R-E-P-O-R-T-E-R," Baekhyun grinned, as he spelled it on the air with his finger.

"Wow..." Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun with his mouth agape. "So, where did you got all the money?" he continues.

"Well, it's a long story but well I will shorten it just for you guys," 

"Yes, continue it Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol says, suddenly aglow.

"You all knew that my I reported that scandal about Top Star A who cheats over his wife who's pregnant at the moment?"

"Yeah, heck that guy was nasty, super disgusting." Kyungsoo murmurs.

"Since then, the article that I reported in the tabloid went selling as hot as fresh-oven apple pies, and I got large sum of pay and bought those outfits, so when I have some interview with other top stars, I will be on the same level as them, yes that's my pride, oh well I miss those moments," Baekhyun told with pretentious tone, he shed a tear, which is exaggerate and wipes it with his finger.

"Now I have been wondered If those top stars that your office have been contacted, rejects your interview because you seem look more like the real top star instead of them." Kyungsoo blurts. "No wonder you seems like having many free-time on weekdays...you seems unemployed."

Baekhyun just ignored Kyungsoo's right-stab-on-the-heart teasing statement, and continues "That's why I wan't to rent that room, so I could get more allowance by this decision." Baekhyun's face is full of hope.

"Um...how about your one-room-amounts-of-luxurious-outfits," Sehun wondered.

Reality hits Baekhyun as he just realizes abt his tons of branded outfits.

His face were blank for awhile, until he let out a sigh.

"I'm going to put it on eBay, auction it off." Baekhyun say desicively.

"Gosh, are you serious!?"

"Ok,of course I'll have my favorites one with me, well most of the outfits I bought were because its bunchs of swanky items, I would feel like the richest men in town if I bought it all...so I bought it." Baekhyun fiddled with his earphones.

He grinned with satisfaction as he looks at his friend's faces in awe.