010

Reductio ad absurdum

"Sehun, let's grab some street snack— like some twist potato?" Jongin beamed at Sehun, as he runs towards the nearest stall at the street.

"Oh nice one!" Sehun catch up on Jongin's steps.

"Guys, please excuse me I need to go to the toilet nearby at the cafe," Baekhyun exclaimed.

Both Sehun and Jongin nodded in agreement.

After both of them ordered their snacks, Jongin told Sehun that he wanted to grab some can drinks at the auto-machine nearby.

Baekhyun was pleased as he had done his thing until he was aghast as he couldn't open the toilet door.

He tried to opened it by aggressively pulled the door knob.

It's locked.

Jongin stared with pleased from the outside.

"A stalker fan shouldn't be together with his victim," Jongin smirked as he snap his fingers.

Jongin left Baekhyun trapped in the toilet and hurried grabbed some can drinks from the auto-machine nearby.

"Sehun, here's your drink, " Jongin handed it into Sehun's hands.

"Oh, thanks Jongin indeed I'm totally parched with this kind of weather," Sehun replied and gulped down the drink.

"I also ordered an extra twist potato for Baekhyun hyung but I couldn't see any of his presence." Sehun concerned.

"He still haven't returned??? I didn't know his wherebouts currently either, I wonder if he got constipation due to gobbling down those chickens yesterday," Jongin chucked and continued "Or probably he got a call from his work and left earlier, who knows?".

Sehun just nodded and took a glanced over the amount of can drinks that Jongin bought; only two of it.

"Seems like we could share the remaining extra twist potato together right, today was really our day," Jongin grinned.

"Our? It's your day okay because I treat you today, maybe you're lucky enough that you got an extra snack," Sehun cackled.

"I am. Sehun you're so cool! It's great that I get to spend some time today with you, let's become a good friends okay," Jongin said as he took a bite of his snack.

"I also glad that I have more friends now," Sehun took the last sip of his drink and went to the dustbin. "Friend or foe," Sehun wiped his mouth.

 

Both Sehun and Jongin are disturbed by the noises that came out from their house.

"I thought there's no one at home???" Sehun blurts.

Out of nowhere, Monggu jumps on Jongin.

Sehun went inside the house immediately and found the house were a total mess, with tissues.

"AHHHHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Ah I knew it, it's Chanyeol who the heck had allergic on pets if its not him," Sehun sneered.

"I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally exhausted by handle the cafe ALONE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE HELP ME AND EVEN THERE'S LOT OF CUSTOMER TODAY AND NOW MY NOSE ARE RUNNY LORD PLEASE HELP ME TO CLEAR MY SINS," Chanyeol exclaimed as he blew his mucus at the tissues."

"Poor ya," Jongin stared blankly at Chanyeol and pats Monggu's head.

"Sehun, I'll go upstairs to change," Jongin told Sehun.

"Oh, okay go on." Sehun replied.

"Okay, Oh Sehun since its only two of us now tell me why you took an off day today." Chanyeol nagged Sehun.

"I– I should just make a hot coffee for you right? It will reduce your runny nose right?" Sehun tried to walk away from Chanyeol but Chanyeol have a longer arm which could stop him in a speed, as expected he can't run away.

"Well, thank you but I'm sick of coffee please its already blended with my smell buds—" Chanyeol got distracted by Jongin's steps from the stairs.

"Jongin, didn't you always barefoot at home? Why did you wore socks besides today's weather were totally hot." Sehun puzzled.

"Socks??????" Chanyeol suddenly remembered about the thing Luhan told him.

Jongin's face went blank.

". He wore socks I should took a peek at his foot earlier. Damn his puppy just disturbs my plan." Chanyeol devastated.

"The floor was dusty, I'm uncomfortable with it," Jongin responded.

"Because???????" Chanyeol questioned him.

"The tissues spread on the floor," Jongin explained.

Out of the blue, the house bell rings.

Sehun opened it and found out Baekhyun drenched with sweats.

"Wow did you just went hiking the mountain again?" Sehun befuddled.

"No time to joke kid I'm going to shower now because I felt that my condition was indeed filthy now," Baekhyun exclaimed.

After Baekhyun went upstairs, all of them just stare among themself in confusion.

"I guess Baekhyun did some errand at the mountain," Chanyeol blurts.