009

Reductio ad absurdum

It's 2 A.M but Kyungsoo's mind still lingers with his boss's words earlier yesterday's morning.

"Kill Obscure,"

The bedroom may be quiet, but those two words were causing a big chaos in his mind.

"You want our publishment to roll into rugs? Do it or unemployed,"

He knows that his boss, Kim Junmyeon wouldn't want their small publishment that have a big potential to rise got blocked just because of an anonymous internet writer.

Kyungsoo recalls back the conversation that he had with his boss earlier yesterday's morning.

"Why would I need to kill Obscure? It's not even I know him."

"Because, he's your housemate."

 

"I pity Kyungsoo because his work sheets that he prepared always got rejected by the big novel publisher company "JDK Publishment", I wonder how his face could be so calm," Baekhyun sip the remaining tea in his cup and resumed "I mean emotionless,".

"That means he could control his emotions well," Jongin simpered, while his other hand took a blueberry jar at the center of the dining table.

Both of them disturbed by Sehun's rushing steps from his room.

"Sehun! I thought you already went to the cafe, it's almost 9 o' clock you know?" Baekhyun yells from the dining table, while his other hand spread a strawberry jam on a bread on his other hand.

"I took a holiday today," Sehun replies, while he rushes down the stairs and grabbed the sandwich from Baekhyun's hand.

"Well, Chanyeol will be very busy today at the cafe," Jongin munched his sandwich.

 

While Sehun rushed into the publishment office, he accidentally knock over a person while he opened the door.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm totally in rush right now" Sehun apologized, as he helped the person to stand up.

Sehun realized the person could be a cleaner because he wore a mask face, and he took a glanced at the nametag; "Suho Kim".

"Oh my god! Obscure-nim, are you sure no one followed you from behind? Your identity should be secured," Chen, the CEO of JDK Publishment warned.

"It's okay, I said I'm the President of Obscure's fanclub to the security guard," Sehun replied.

"That's a relief, so do you bought the paper works for "The Blind Spotlight"?"

"Ah yes, I bought it," Sehun opened his bag and gaves it to Chen.

"Thank you for your cooperation Mr Oh Sehun, if there's any upcoming news I will inform you later," Chen offered his hand forward to have a hand shake with Sehun.

"Your welcome, it's a really big honor to me to have my stories published under your company," Sehun smiled and gave a hand shake to Chen to show that he's thankful for this cooperation.

Sehun felt delighted as he went out of the main entrance of the building.

Out of the blue, he bumps into Baekhyun.

"Sehun! Why are you here?" Baekhyun beseeched.

Sehun's mind went totally blank, until he saw a boy cycling with several cups of coffee in the front basket of the bicycle.

"Coffee delivery." Sehun mouthed.

"What?" Baekhyun screeched.

Sehun bursts into laugh.

"That Chanyeol brat! I went to the cafe for a cup of Americano and he forced me to went for a coffee delivery," Sehun arm crossed and stamped his foot.

"Hyung! here's your ice cream," Jongin hands the ice cream at Baekhyun.

"Ah, yes since Jongin was still new to Seoul's surroundings, I went to bought him to stroll around." Baekhyun explained. "Hey since you're having holiday now, how about join us having some fun?" Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's neck.

As Baekhyun already run forward with Sehun, Jongin was still infront of the main entrance of the publisher building.

"Both of them, such a sly foxes," Jongin smirked, while slipped his hands into his trousers pocket.

Without Jongin realized, someone were watching him from the side of the building.

Kyungsoo closed his agape mouth and turned.

"Knew it, since the cafe incident he was indeed fishy, our new housemate Mr Obscure I found you." Kyungsoo clenched his fist.