011

Reductio ad absurdum

Junmyeon rummaged through piles of files to search for the sheets of Obscure's The Blind Spotlight at Chen's office.

Hopeless. It wasn't there.

"Geez, where is it ugh did he bought the scripts with him damn it," Junmyeon frustratedly pulled his mask.

Junmyeon hurriedly put his face mask on and tidy up his name tag "Suho Kim" as a disguise ofcourse, after heard some footsteps walking towards Chen's office room.

After went to the male toilet, Junmyeon dialed Kyungsoo's number.

"The scripts by Obscure wasn't there, seems like Chen bought it because he was also absent today,".

"I get it," Kyungsoo replied.

Junmyeon cut the line off as their conversation ends and he hurriedly went outside the toilet.

There's someone behind the wall without Junmyeon realized.

"Obscure was in a total danger now, no, I mean I'm the one who's in total danger I'm the one who should make an exclusive front page headline about Obscure's identity not other people!" Baekhyun clenched his teeth.

 

"Hey Chanyeol, shouldn't we put a vase of flower at this cafe? It will brings refreshment for our cafe's image." Sehun suggested as he grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder.

"That was a great idea but what flower should we put?" Chanyeol befuddled as he grabbed a magazine nearby the cafe's counter.

"This was nice! A flower with purple colour could bring classy and elegant vibe," Sehun points on one of the magazine's page.

"Are you insane???? Purple flower means sadness or death, do you want our cafe to be gloomy?" Chanyeol hits Sehun's shoulder with the magazine.

"You're the insane one, too immersed by dramas wake up Park Chanyeol." Sehun glared.

 

While at a park near a cafeteria.

"Oh Jongdae! You finally came! It's have been awhile since we met," Edward hugged him.

"Edward Huang, finally I get to call this name again," Jongdae smiled till crinkles showed at the corner of his eyes.

"Oh, how's your lawyer career? I hope you're doing well." Jongdae asked.

"It's great, but nowadays I have a case thats kind of heavy– you know about—"

"Oh! Before I forgotten about this, do you know about the infamous internet writer Obscure? I hit the jackpot. He's signed a contract with my company for his novel publishment," Jongdae explained with full of excitement in his eyes.

"Was his stories were that good?" Edward chuffed over Jongjae's explainations.

"Ofcourse! Plus he's the current trendsetter okay, since you're that curious I actually bought the scripts of his story," Jongdae rummaged for the scripts in his bag and gave it to Edward.

Edward was too mesmerized by the story plot until a deep frown paints his face.

"Where's the other chapter?? Only till chapter 8?" Edward exasperated.

"Well, he's still in the middle of writing, he will submit it soon with complete chapters." Jongdae remarked.

While they're in middle of talk, Edward's phone suddenly rang.

It fazes him that his brother just told a shocking thing to him.

"I'm sorry Jongdae but I'm totally in rush right, hope we could meet again." Edward grabbed his suitcase on the bench they sat.

 

Naver Story Updated! — 오브스겨르: "The Blind Spotlight" Chapter 8

Baekhyun was beyond happy over his favorite fiction being updated.

"What type of ridiculousness over that purple coloured flowers was a signature to sadness or death," Baekhyun scrolled his phone screen with unamused face and continued "I wonder if it really does meaning–"

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jongin went behind the sofa Baekhyun sat.

"Oh! It's abou—" Before Baekhyun finish his sentence, he suddenly remember about the cafe incident where the first time they met before.

"Dessert recipes," Baekhyun muttered.

 

Luhan awake over the strong scent from the flower on the desk beside his bed in the ward.

"What a nice magenta coloured flowers," Luhan runs his fingers through the petals.

"I wonder who sent this, I guess it's Chanyeol,"

Luhan's mind suddenly remember about how Chanyeol ended up in the same support group as him.

Chanyeol told him that he got slandered by the bullies in his school just because he used to saved the bully victim from being abused.

Since the bullies had a big influence among the students, all of the students believes the rumors and deserted him.

At one point, where Chanyeol couldn't handle those and tried to harm himself.

That's how dangerous slander was, it was spread through influential method and could destroy people's life in seconds.

 

Meanwhile at home, Sehun went into his room and grabbed his laptop.

He likes to check on his naver account on desktop since he wasn't that satisfied over his smartphone screen size.

Sehun stare with smug satisfaction as he stare over the amount of upvote his recent chapter receive.

He went to the comment section and went devastated by the recent comment.

qkrdkf21 commented: All this coincidental in your fiction just led to slander, I'm willing to strive the real justice.