001

Reductio ad absurdum

10 October 2014. Time to be exact: 9:42pm

"A popular singer/actor Lu Han was involved in an Accident, his car were found crumble. The driver of his car were nowhere found. Lu Han had been admitted to the nearby hospital."

"Wu Yi Fan had been awarded as the "Top Star of The Year","

 

"Suspicious...." Kyungsoo mumbles as he read the newpaper's front headline.

"Huh??" Sehun raises one of his eyebrow, his mouth still chewing the burger.

"World star and another world star competiting for a big award but one of them involved in car accident."

"Probably Wu Yi Fan paid someone to make his rival involved in a car accident so he could snatch that award," Baekhyun jokes as he went out from the bathroom.

Kyungsoo and Sehun glares at Baekhyun's mood-killed joke with a blank face.

"Not funny kid," Kyungsoo said bluntly.

 

fdhjksl018 commented: crazy........bad fate on his night award.

ydgshjs21 commented: nope, not a coincidence.

gdfhsjsk98 commented: this must have been planned right guys?

dgshjkjr76 commented: nasty

jdghjshv87 commented: this accident must had been ing planned

 

"Hmph, delu underage fans go do your homeworks,"  Sehun continues scrolling his phonescreen.

"Hopeless. Why are you on Naver?" Baekhyun punched Sehun's shoulder softly.

Sehun flinched a bit.

Baekhyun squints his eyes on Sehun's phone.

"Woah, those underage kids should STAY AWAY FROM THE IN INTERNET!" Baekhyun screeched a little.

"But....some of it seems kinds of realistic like those s are planned," he continues, with a blank face.

Baekhyun's direction have been changed to Sehun's eyes.

Right on his eyes.

"Dont you think so....Sehun?" while putting a grin.

Out of the blue, a pillow smacked Baekhyun's face.

Kyungsoo flung it.

"SHUT THE UP BYUN BAEKHYUN ITS FREAKING 11PM I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP WITH A DAMN EYEBAGS!!!"

"Ohㅡ AND STOP READING BOOKS ABT MURDER CASE I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL IF I FOUND YOU DIAGNOSED A MENTAL ILLNESS"

Kyungsoo pulled his blanket all over his head.

". We're team owls right,"

"Ha, right,"

Both of them high-fived, quietly.

 

"Oh Sehun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol pinched Sehun's ear.

"Stop sleeping during work hours you brat, I'm not here to work my off to pay for your s,"

"Okay fine!" Sehun rolled his eyes.

The cafe is full of gossiping, rumors and everything that spill out from customer's mouth.

And, sure it's abought yesterday's Hot Topic.

Another staff called them, manager asked to see them.

"Huh???? Why would we need to took those trays and empty containers at Thistle Hotel????"

"Its because you two were part-timers, was it that hard just only took those things and bringing back here??? Oh, basically it was chaos yesterday because of the incident of that famous singer,"