Why is it always complicated when you’re part of a love triangle? Mine just so happens to be a love rectangle… which is WORSE.

Why is it always complicated when you’re part of a love triangle? Mine just so happens to be a love rectangle… which is WORSE.

~~~~~~

 

A week has passed since the whole ‘Storm-Sungmin’ incident. Everything was good so far. Storm admitted that he still didn’t like Sungmin, but he’ll try to be civil with him, and vice versa. Sungmin had to go back to London for a while, two or three months at most, to settle some things and other matters. Ayu was going to miss him. But he had told her that he will definitely be back.

 

FLASHBACK

Ayu was walking towards home, with Sungmin accompanying her. Everything was quiet until Sungmin spoke, his voice sad, but still he retained a smiling expression.

 

“Ayu, I have to tell you something.”

 

Ayu stopped and sat down a nearby bench. Sungmin followed and sat down as well. Ayu put her hands on her lap, nervous to hear whatever it was that Sungmin had to say to her. Sungmin turned towards Ayu, and then looked back straight ahead.

 

“I-I have to go back to England. Just for a while, of course. I just need to attend to some matters concerning some things. But I’ll be back.”

 

Ayu said nothing at first, but then she turned to look at Sungmin who was looking at her as well.

 

“O-Okay then. But you’ll be back, okay? I’ll… I’ll miss you.”

 

Ayu blushed as Sungmin wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. Ayu reluctantly wrapped her arms around him as well. Sungmin smiled as he buried his face in Ayu’s hair and nuzzled it.

 

“I’ll definitely be back. Count on it, okay? I’ll miss you, too. I’ll miss you so much, Ayu.”

END FLASHBACK

 

Ayu blushed as she thought back on how Sungmin had hugged her. It seemed almost... possessive. Ayu shook her head violently as she tried to block out her thoughts.

 

Possessive? Yeah right. Stupid thoughts of mine. Sungmin probably only felt bad for me. Since, other than him, I don’t really have any more friends. The girls only think of me as a rich, spoiled brat. The guys are too afraid to approach me because of the girls. So overall: ME – SUNGMIN = LONER.

 

Ayu went inside the library, grabbed some random book, and went over to her usual spot. She was about to sit down when she heard a rather loud voice talking. She, being the overly curious one, decided to locate the source of the voice. She passed by bookshelves, one by one looking at them. Finally, at the last bookshelf, Ayu decided to give the jerk a piece of her mind.

 

He’s at the last bookshelf but his voice can be heard all the way to Pluto! He has to be taught a lesson. This is a library after all! I am just fighting for the library’s right as a... library. Oh, nevermind.

 

But as she took a peek, her eyes widened. She covered to stifle her gasp and quickly hid behind the other side of the bookshelf. She slid down to the floor, breathing heavily.

 

It was him.

 

~~~~~~