Why is it always complicated when you’re part of a love triangle? Mine just so happens to be a love rectangle… which is WORSE.

Why is it always complicated when you’re part of a love triangle? Mine just so happens to be a love rectangle… which is WORSE.

~~~~~~

 

Ayu was walking down the street, humming Fall Out Boy’s “Grand Theft Autumn,” when her phone suddenly rang. She checked the caller and smiled. 

 

“Hey! How are you? How have you been?!” Ayu asked as she continued walking.

 

“Hey! I’m fine. I missed you! Where are you right now?”

 

“I’m almost at the library. Meet me there?”

 

“Yeah, sure. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. The usual spot?”

 

“Yup. The usual spot.”

 

“Okay, okay. We’ll continue to talk there. Bye!”

 

“Yeah, bye.”

 

Ayu hung up and walked the stairs leading to the library entrance. She went inside and headed to their ‘usual spot.’ That spot was actually in the Fiction section. Ayu loved reading novels, especially fictitious ones.

 

She grabbed the book by Dan Brown entitled “The Lost Symbol,” and sat down where they usually sat, and started reading. Ayu actually read this book a long time ago. She had a hard time understanding the story at first. But as she read more of the chapters, she finally began to understand the plot, and love the story as well.  

 

Ayu kept on reading until someone cleared his throat. Ayu looked up and smiled. She stood up and quickly hugged him.

 

“God. I really missed you, Sungmin.”

 

Lee Sungmin.

 

Her best friend since she was 8 years old. She hadn’t seen him in forever. They met during a party hosted by his family. She was shy back then and didn’t talk to anyone. But when he saw her, he approached her, grabbed her hand, and ran. She was so scared back then, but she didn’t want to let go. They stopped at their garden. Ayu remembered the beautiful plants and lights.

 

~~~~~~

I'm really sorry if this chapter is short. I'm having a hard time cutting the story into parts. :D Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading!