Chapter Nine: Third Day – Crazy Feelings

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pushed myself up in the bed so that I’ll be sitting beside where he lied on the bed. I didn’t really want to tell him anything about the Kims but I guess I have to tell a few things given that we will be in the gathering two days from now. We could have avoided this in the first place when he just say NO… we have to do more important things than attending that pesky little gathering at that quirky luxury hotel… I was mentally bubbling unlimited nonsense in my head when he suddenly sigh so loudly I almost jump up where I was seated. Omo… here goes nothing…

“That is Kim Young Kwang, Youngkie the youngest son of the Kims… They own a hospital. They are family friends of ours…” I smiled feeling satisfied with my story telling and give him a smile but he just stared at me still glaring… aigoo.. he did not bite it… okay I will make it longer… aisht…

“Mr. and Mrs. Kim are my Fathers friend way back in college. Our family and well their family are close… me and my brother, Yougkie and his older brother practically grew up together. Youngkie and his brother was one of the reason I was able to always put up a medical mission yearly. Their family are good people. His parents almost treat me and my brother as their own… We are really close friends even up to now.” I said feeling satisfied at the short and edited truth that I told him.

“So Young Kwang is your ex-boyfriend?” he asked suddenly oh so interested in me… I felt giddy all of a sudden and want to a bit… kekekeke…

“No he is not… but…” this is my bait fishy come on get it…

“But what?...” now he is definitely tugging my bait… kekeke

“Th--he used to court me before when he was still in high school….” I paused and look at him, while he was still staring at me without a blink in his eyes…

“You said you are so close… why didn’t you accept him?” bwoh! Is he giving me away, this fishy.. I really wanted to fry or steam you now.. grrrr! But I so love you what can I do…

“We are not in the same school… plus… well I already have someone I really like” I said smiling at him… omo I am such a flirt… if my Mom is still here to see this, she’s gonna lock me up for sure. He smiled back and averted his gaze from me and stare at the ceiling. “And that somebody is me… right?”.. omo he is so conceited… God why did you let me love this beautiful conceited creature.. why?

“Do you think so?” I said while raising my left eye brow.

“But I think… by the way he is looking at you... he still likes you… you two look great I think.” So he is really pushing me away, which make me sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter