Chapter Four: First Day

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane trip to Jeju was short but I feel very tired because of being giddy… you can’t blame me he was sitting beside me in the plane… with how my heart is beating you would think that I have run the marathon. We grabbed our luggage without him helping me.

“Yah! Jagi help me with my luggage” I wined making sure that he and any people that will happen to pass by hear it, I smirked when I saw him stop walking turned his back and walk towards me. He picked up my luggage and told me yet again to stop annoying him, but I reminded him that he agreed that I can do whatever I want with my 7 days, after all I promised to obey his condition too.

“Thank you Jagi, you are so sweet that is why I love you!” I smiled and pinch his cheeks which earn a glare from him.

 

We arrive at the beach house that we are going to occupy for the next 7 days without him uttering a word. He was so quiet I have to check on him frequently if he was still there or he already left without me knowing. GRRRR! Now he is the one annoying me. Is this his revenge to me… I was still thinking on why he is such a big pain in the when suddenly, or maybe his mouth cramped and decided to open it up.

 

“There is only one bed?” he said questioning me like he wants to know where I will sleep if that is so…

 

“Is that a problem? We are going to share it… why are you afraid of me” I said that while wiggling both of my brows for extra effect… kekeke

 

“I should have anticipated that a ert like you doesn’t have self-preservation.”

That did it.. I lost control… “Yah Lee Dong Hae, I am NOT a ERT… and for your information, I am a woman with high dignity… I am proud to say that I am still a and…” my blabbering went to a halt when he suddenly lift me up and pin me in the bed.

 

“So… you… are… still…” his every words sounds so y that all I can do was swallow and anticipate what he will do next. He started lowering down his head to mine… omo he is going to kiss me… I automatically close my eyes and wait for…. Nothing, what the…

 

“ert” he whispered in my right ear that brings shivers into my spine. He was still pinning me when I decided to just annoy him back just so that I can have my fair share of revenge on him. I raised my head a bit and decided to whisper in his ear too.

 

“What if I am, will you give me what I want Jagi?” I whispered slowly using my y voice and decided to bite his earlobe. With that he immediately stand up and glare ate me.

 

“Ahaahha! You… you… hahahhaa.. are so red… hahhaha, scaredy cat” I cannot bring myself to stop laughing at his expression on what I just did that I did not notice that he is once again on top of me. I was caught in surprise when suddenly his soft lips were on mine.

 

“Hmp ---“ my brain froze at what he was doing… aigoo…  I don’t know what happened next but he stop what he was doing.

 

“I – I am sorry….” Omo is he confused now? Yahhhh! Maybe he likes me after all…. “ert”. Now he will really get it. I pushed him hard making him get up but still kneeling on top of me. I put bouth of my arms on his neck and pull him down on me. I do those wrestling moves that I saw on T.V… when suddenly the door opened and…

 

“Mianhe…. Hhhmmm… Hae – ah… I did not know that you are already married too” it was Yoona… I know her, he was his ex-girlfriend… but what is she doing on here at our love cottage. I began hugging him tightly sending message that he was mine.

 

“I am sorry maybe we have the wrong cottage… I guess we have to leave now….’ she closed the door after that and maybe she left with her husband… but Dong Hae unclasp my arms around him and started for the door. I don’t know what happen next but I was already tagging the hem of his shirt.

 

“Don’t leave me here… you promised me my 7 days…” he faced me again I can see that he was holding emotion that I was not able to distinguish because it was gone… his features bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter