Chapter Thirteen: Day Five - Catching Up

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

Bom although she was on a diet decided that we should catch up for a while in the garden and have some snacks. We went to their gazebo, which is situated in the middle of the garden that was framed by beautiful purple and blue hydrangeas, to enjoy our afternoon tea and some wagashi that are too beautiful to eat; to Bom’s dismay as she was planning to have a spread of grilled meat and corn, pita bread, hummus and Greek salad.

Bom was still sulking over the tea she was drinking when we all heard a crying baby. I was startled at first as to where the sound was coming from not until I saw the baby monitor in Bom’s hand.

“Yah! Mianhe… my little Youngie is crying maybe he needs Omma’s loving…”

“I’ll go with you Bommie... ahm… I also want to see little Youngie..” we both stand up and excused ourselves to the two handsome boys that we are with. We went on the second floor of the house where the room of Young-Il is. The walls are all white, the floor is covered with soft white carpet from wall to wall, the windows overseeing the Gazebo was all draped by baby blue curtains, the wood furniture inside was all mahogany including the baby’s bed (that could have fit me in it) that have pale blue sheets and pillows. Indeed Young-Il is already awake, Bom lift him up and proceed to sit in the corner where a cerulean gilder was situated and fed her little angel; Truly Bom loves him that she wants all what is best for him, even all the shades of blue.

“So how was YOUR BOYFRIEND?”

“Hae… I mean he is not my boyfriend…” I smiled at her teasing.

“Well what was that a while ago then, he is even so touchy with you…”

“Well… maybe he gave up because I was so annoying already… we are just friends anyway.” I said while I peeked at the window to see him, to see Dong Hae’s face my happiness, I smiled and sighed.

“Maybe… well you’re persistent… come on more than 10 years… more than a decade?”

“Yah! Bommie… are you really my friend… kekeke…. But… I just want to spend some more time with him while I still can.” I said almost a whisper.

“So that is why you are sad now…” Bom stand up and gently put back her sleeping baby in the bed, she called someone to look out for her baby and we went down to their kitchen that have doors nearest to the gazebo. I sat at the nook while she get some juice from the refrigerator and sit beside me.

“Well Minzy and CL are not here, CL is in US now for the expansion of our business while Minzy is busy with her Dance studio at Seoul… but still I can hear out whatever you have in mind that is keeping you sad… Nolza minus two?” she said smiling a bit to me, I really missed my friends.

“Thank you Bommie… this why I love you, Chae and Minkki…”

“… it is just that… I just want to be happy… happy because I am happy… Because I am doing something for me that will make myself happy… I just… I just want to be selfish this time…”

“Yah! Are you dying? I let your words slip away earlier… but look at you… aigoo…”

“Bommie, I am serious...”

“Hhhhmmm… did your father have something to do with what you are feeling now?” Bom said after sipping her orange juice and I just have to nod, she really is my friend, well she knows me really well, well heck she knows my whole family, and how my father seems to always protect me and my brother from the unseen danger… ugh!

“That’s easy… introduce Dong Hae to him… He is a very capable man and he is a man that all parents will approved off… good manners, stable business, and most importantly… good genes… kekeke” Bom said while wiggling her brows on her last statement.

I forgot to tell her that I was already “unofficially” engaged to Jae-Joong, well it is still unofficial to me because we are just set in an arrange marriage, see no rings on my hand no engagement, we haven’t sit it out and talk about it, well Jae and my father are always talking behind my back so I don’t know if that counts.

“But… I… am……” I gulped all the nervousness down before I continue with I have to tell her hoping that I will not sound off, ”…BommieIwasalreadysettomarrysomeoneyouknowjjright”. I exhaled, hoping that she got it because I don’t really want to repeat it again, for it pains me.

“Mwooohh!!! You effin two timer. How can you do that to your first love….” Whoa now she really is past.

“WAIT!!!”

“…wait what… you…”

“It’s an arranged marriage… I have no control over it. You know how my family and JJ’s family were so close”

“…”

“What?”

“JJ is not bad you know…” Bom told me while twinkling her eyes, remembering that she have a puppy love slash obsessive crush with JJ during our teens.

“Aist Bommie! I will tell Siwon that you are…”

“And I will tell Lover Boy that you are with JJ…”

“Yah! Are you really my friend? I have a problem… help me in here…”

“Well if I were you I will definitely choose JJ… but… since I am me, well you are you, forever head over heels with Dong Hae… so fight for him?… you are doing that for how many years already, aren’t you tired?”

“But…” Bom was right, am I not tired of this situation, I peek at the window again and see Hae deep in thought and began smiling at Siwon. “I guess I have to see…”

“Hope that you will find whatever you are looking for. You deserve all the happiness in this world, well, all woman do. You just have to choose wisely Dara, and let’s just hope that in the end your choice will make you the happiest. Make sure that when you do it do it for yourself and not to see someone else happy. Arraso…”

“Thanks Bommie” I really hope so…

At the Gazebo

Dong Hae’s POV

After Bom and Dara left, Siwon and I catch up with each other over tea.

“So how was it with Bom?”

“The best ever!” Siwon shouted. “How about you? Any development with Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter