Chapter One: Courage

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2017

 

At long last I have woman up to follow my dream no matter how hopeless, no matter how far…. Kekekekeke... Yeah I am chasing my Impossible Dream now... and this long travel inside an almost empty bus is making me tired... but just thinking of where I am going keeps my body working. I was seated at the last possible seat in the bus, wearing a yellow sundress thinking what I am going to do the moment I see him. Yes, I am going to his home town Mokpo, chasing him there like a saesang fan... kekekeeke...

 

FLASHBACK

2004

Aahhhh Lee Dong Hae… He is my ultimate crush since when we are in first grade. Well everyone knows it without me saying it and I think even he knows it, heck, perks of being a hopeless pushover and having tactless friends (if you can call them friends... yay). All my friends tease me whenever he is around; and me, I will just look down praying every time that he will notice me too, despite me being so red and all... I am shy you know… and my friends (bom, minzi, and CL) have theirs evaporated long time ago. Yes poor me, but I don’t get mad at them they only want me to be happy, and I know that. The teasing started when we are in fourth grade and it still continues till now…

 We are already in high school when my “supportive”, “smart” and “real” friends lured us, me and Dong Hae, in one empty room and locked us there, only me and the “Lee Dong Hae”… Kyahhhh!!!

“omo…” o.O

I stared at him… his cold aura emanating from the whole room… wait is he angry… hmmmm???

“A-are y-you o-okay Dong Hae?” I stuttered “… well they have locked us in here and I think we only have 20 minutes for our next subject to begin...” I trailed on but he suddenly speak…

“Will you please stop it!” his voice flat… I swallowed back and asked him... “Stop what? I did not do anything?”… yay I don’t know why I suddenly became so brave to talk to him… but… he cornered me, my back on the wall while both of his hands are on each side near my head enclosing me like he is going for a hug… kyaaaahhh… but….

“Stop whatever you are doing to me, it’s annoying already… do you think it’s funny?” he said with his bangs covering his eyes and I can feel the intensity in his voice... his words send million daggers in my poor heart… I bit back my now cowardly tongue and hold back the tears that are threatening to leave my eyes… breath in - - breath out - - calm - - calm -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter