Chapter Five: Second Day – Though Namja

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling heavy; can it be possible… but I already rest after arriving here at Jeju… I tried rolling over and discovered that…. someone is hugging me… Hae is hugging me… I can feel his soft breaths in my cheeks… warming me… aigoo I knew it I am so good that God have given me this as a morning greeting.

I just stared at him, wanting the moment to never end when…. “Are you enjoying this…” aigoo… I gulped hard and check if he is awake… his eyes are still closed… then who is speaking just now… “ert…” so he was awake after all… then why is he hugging me… omo… omo… what is happening in the world…

“I need something to hug.. but since we don’t have enough pillows here… I decided to just hug you…”

 

“Am I that big… or fluffy that you’d think I’m a pillow…. I know I always eat a lot… but still…”

 

“Don’t worry it’s just a hug… no harm done”

 

“Then why are you still hugging me.?.” with that he removed his arms around me and roll to his side of the bed… Aigoo I am such a mood killer… I should reprimand my mouth… or maybe I should slap myself just once so that I can set my path straight to my goal again.

 

“Where are we going today?”

 

“Actually I already set up a meeting with an orphanage here at Jeju… you should come with me… it will be fun…. But if you don’t want to…. I’ll just finish everything there early so that we can go around the island some more…what do you say?”

 

“I’ll go… there is not much to do anyways”

 

“Thank you jagi….” I can’t help it… but I hugged him, his back that is… but it’s more than enough for me.

 

At the orphanage

 

I know everyone in this orphanage for we always do a yearly fundraiser to raise money for the kids.

I looked at Dong Hae who is silently watching all the kids who stopped playing in the filled to greet us.

“Dara Eonni welcome back” it was Ha-eun, a 7 year old girl who was wearing her sweet smile for us.

“Noona is he your boyfriend?” Jiyong, a 9 year old boy who was named after a famous singer of big bang.

“Noona is he?” now that is Seung-ri, an 8 year old boy, Ji-yong’s younger brother.

 

“Yaaahhh! What’s wiith the questions… didn’t you miss your Noona hhhmmm???” I pinched their soft cheeks earning a soft giggle from them… “Let noona hug you all… neh? You have grown so much the last time I saw you...” I hugged each of them kiss them each on the cheeks.

“Come along now let’s get your snacks ready…” Ha-eun and the rest came with me to set the table leaving Seung-ri and Ji-yong with Dong Hae.

 

Ji-yong’s POV

“So are you Noona’s boyfriend hmmm” this man looks like he is not serious with our noona…

“I guess I am” he smiled at us… but he cannot fool us… I gave Riri a nod for him to proceed with our questioning.

“So you are not sure? Maybe you just force our poor Noona to say yes to you… You know she is very sweet and kind…” good maknae… I am really proud of my dongsaeng.

 

“She is the one who forced me…” he gave us those innocent look in his eyes that I almost puke… who is he kidding.. with Noona’s goddess like features and heart, even the Prime Minister will take her as daughter in law.

 

“So you are being funny now… but we are not close… we love our Noona dearly that is why we are going to protect her from guys like you…” I told him… putting my poker face on, being on the streets makes me tougher than what I look like.

 

“What kind of guy do you think I am?” he smiled yet again… is he no taking us seriously? Well then you have too or else…

 

“You are not worth our Noona’s love” it was Riri who answered.. and looks like he is going to cry too, too much for being brave…

 

“Hmmm… now d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter