Chapter Eleven: Day Four – Selfish

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara’s POV I found myself carrying 6 packs of Heineken and a box of fried chicken. I opened the door of our cottage and slumped at the floor in the middle of the room, I opened the box of chicken picked up a leg and took a big bite on it, opened a can of beer I chug it while it is still cold. Relief wash out in my almost dry throat it feels so good that I decided to consume the whole can of cold beer open a new one and begin my mental bubbling… Life should be like beer and chicken… uncomplicated… and delicious… perfect with each other… They were like made for each other… .. well I envy their partnership... beer goes well with chicken but me… I go well with beer… kekeke… I have to drown all this pain in my heart and wish that the beer will dilute it… so that… I can continue to smile for just a few more days… I know I am miserable… I brought this to myself… I am that stupid… Stupid… Stupid… Stupid… Stupid… omo…  there is no more beer, I pouted, I didn’t notice that I have consume them all… aigoo I still want more… I feel happy right now all of a sudden.. kekeke… Third Person POV “I think I should buy more” Dara exclaimed loudly and stood up, “but my arms are floating omo… my legs too… kekeke they are so light they are floating…” she added while she was still slumped in the floor floor. “aigoo… maybe I cannot go outside anymore neh? Kekekeke” she chirped. “Oh I still have soju… and it’s… Tok! Tok! Tok! Under the bed! Yaahhh!!! Ahahahaha!!!” she said said while crawling under the bed. Her hands searched under and was able to grab it. Dara rolled away from the bed and started dancing “I am the best” while still lying on the floor waving the soju above her. “Naega jeil jal naga… Naega jeil jal naga… Naega jeil jal naga… Naega jeil jal naga… Je je jeil jal naga… Beat!” she shouted while laughing to herself and proceed to craddle the soju like a baby she curled to her right side and hummed to it silently. The door of the cottage opened and Dong Hae immediately went inside worried that the door was not locked at all. Then he saw that Dara was curled up on the floor, panic immediately surged inside his body and went directly to check on her. “Dara are you alright… what happened” he said while scooping her up to place her on the bed. “Omo welcome home Hae-ah… I already ate lunch like what you said…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter