Chapter 7: Third Day – The Hangover

7 Days to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up feeling like hell break lose inside my head. Oh soju you taste like just watered down gin but you hit me like tequila. It just good that I only consumed one bottle, but Dong Hae on the other hand consumed three… that babo… speaking of him… where is he? I glanced at my side and he was there still covering his eyes with his arms.

“Good morning! Are you okay?” I uttered while I rolled at my side so that I can face him.

“Who wants to nurse a hangover?” he said sarcastically while he uncover his eyes and stare me straight in the eye. I was caught off guard with his stare that I stutter, “y-you… w-why.. don’t you pick your lazy and get tonic from the convenience store if you have such head ache… aisht!” now I don’t want cursing in the morning.. I don’t even like cursing at all… but it’s his fault.

“I was waiting for you to wake up”

“You should have wake me up then”

“ Wake you up? You sleep like a bear hibernating in the winter that I’m afraid that if I wake you up you might go berserk on me.” He said while smirking… so annoying in the morning… he was killing my mood for the whole day.

“I am so little to scare you… and my cute persona will not do that you know…”

“By the way you snore… leaving ships in Jeju will be shy next to you… hhmmm… theres nothing cute in snoring you know..” he said that matter of factly that I sit up on bed and throw my pillows on him.

“Yaahhhh!!! I don’t snore…” I shouted at him like a five year old girl throwing tantrums.

“How would you know you are already sleeping… tch!” he said and began covering his eyes again and sigh loudly like he was in deep pain, I got worried so I surrender my case.

“Yahh! Get up! Lets grab some tonic and soup.” I stand up and went directly to the bathroom. I feel like taking a bath again wishing that the cold water will wash all the pain away. I went out and Hae went in the bathroom, maybe he was feeling the same as I am.

I wore a lose white shirt, ripped jeans and a black beanie while he was wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans and a black beanie… wahh! Just like me… I smiled because we look like wearing a couple outfit.. kyaahh!

“Are you imitating me?” he said while putting on his sunglasses. “I was the one who got dressed first so you are definitely the one who imitated me…” I said feeling confident and rolled my eyes when he smirked. I put on my sunglasses as well and started walking out of the room.

We went straight to the nearest convenience store and bought two tonics, I paid it all, yeah so much for being a gentleman. We gulped down each of our own bottle and look for a place serving haejang guk to cure our hangover and my now aching tummy. We found one after 20 minutes of grueling walk that made me cranky and breathless that I have to use my inhaler in front of him. Hae stop walking and asked me if I was okay, to which I said ‘A-OK’. But he lift me bridal style until we reach the said restaurant. We immediately sit, opposite to each other and called the waitress to get our order”

“Good morning sir ma’am.. aa—hhh eehhh… what do you want to o-order..” the young waitress said while repeatedly tucking her nonexistent lose hair behind her ear.

“We want two orders of haejang guk and soda.. and please do give us a pitcher of iced water” Hae ordered smilling so sweetly to the beautiful waitress, the waitress just bow down and left immediately glancing every now and then to my Hae.

“Wow.. you should have flirted more so that we can get our meal for free” I said while throwing murderous glare at the waitress who is still looking at MY Dong Hae like I was not even there.

“I was just being nice to her… you don’t want mysterious objects in your soup right” he points out, and that made me shut up. Well I heard that sometimes servers sneak saliva in your orders because of customers being so rude.. Eeewww I don’t want that to happen, I just have to wait for my revenge once I am completely sated.

Our orders arrive with a lot of banchan for an order of two soup; now that is too obvious. I noticed that there is a white paper sticking out of one of the still unused glass that I became curious and get it, and boy I was right the waitress, Jessica have written her name and number in it with cute pink hearts… oohhh it was so cute I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter