chapter 2

Threatened

PVO CHAERIN

It was two months after the first letter, when I received the second one. I felt my desire to eat, sleep and live, they left. .. The imagine why anyone I've ever known, can hate me like that ... I kept telling myself over and over that it should not depress me that I should not give this importance, I could not be the only receiving hatred of the fans. We live in the public eye. After 1 month after the second letter. I got the third.

After which, hatred on the web progressed. I Towards everything to Avoid dara unnie and oppa at work and when the cameras were on, I was doing everything possible to be on the other side of the room.


 

Daragon became stronger in the network.

Every time I saw them together, I tried to see any change in both, dara unnie, as oppa Jingyo, when someone entered the room, or you are looking at him ... and although at first he saw nothing unusual, things changed. They were seen together and even they denied it.

When I was alone with dara unnie have always tried to work topics to discuss. And when Jiyong tried to approach me, always had some excuse to flee.

 

Everything was fine until a meeting in YGE, Yg saranjim proposed to make a 2nebang subunit and proposed further collaborations ... ooh god ... not now. People wanted more collaborations together 9, and I did not think I could stand it.


 

~~~~

PVO JIYONG

Almost four months ago I was unable had a conversation over 5 minutes with her, she would not let me get close.

Dara noona was also worried, I was relieved that I was not the only one she avoided but could not shake the fear of losing her forever. we stayed few times to talk about her,the things seemed no better and get worse.

We knew that HunChae closed when she was trouble, she didn't like sharing things that were happening to her will, she believed to be a burden ... which was not so. We cared for her.

By entering YGE, I was surprised that the noise that was baked with fans. There were signs of hate, so I heard although I did not see anything. I weird because they always came to show their support. or maybe in cases of major scandals. I could not shake the discomfort of concern I had…

I presentiment something really bad.


 

~   ~   ~  ~

PVO CHAERIN

When the manager handed me the box, I had a bad feeling ... my hands were shaking. But I did not give more importance.

 

They were letters ...

 

Right? ....

 

We are in the practice room.

Both 2NE1 as oppas big bang, then entered YG and teddy.

After several hours of practice we made a break. It was still early and had time.

He was opening the sandwich since I had not eaten since the morning when minzy, asked:

 

-unnie, have you seen ?? . What's inside ??

 

Before I could answer, and could stop Minzy opened the box. and then she screamed

She screamed such a way that was heard outside the hall.

I froze while bigbang members came running and dara and bom unnie held their breath.


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PVO JIYONG

I was looking at Chae when minzy shout. She shout, as if she could not more, as she dropped the box she was holding to the ground. My members and I, we approached her running.

 

There was a dead rat, a ing dead rat. By fall the box fell to the ground several photos of 2NE1 and chae, which had drawings chaerin face or are disfigured.

 

There was also a letter. I hardly heard as Teddy hyung notice a dancer for him to call YG hyung. all I could feel was this anger inside me. Top cursed as he just read the letter and spoke with Youngbae.

 

As both turned and saw Dara and Bom noona hugged minzy and looked in our direction. Chae Rin's eyes followed the box and passed from hand to hand. I wanted to read the letter but Bae, denied me head. Chae Rin shaking up and down but when I looked composed herself and went straight to minzy.

 

-minzy minzy breathe shuuu shoo- she was trying to calm her as she hugged her .- sorry I'm sorry

 

-how can you ask me for forgiveness, unnie? You have not done anything. That was directed at you unnie! We have to find out who has sent you something so horrible.

 

-someone Can you explain what's going on here?

 

-saranjim...

 

-chaerin... this gives me assume that it is not the first time it happens, something like that, right?

 

-they never sent me a dead rat, saranjim.-chae said.

 

-CL

 

-only three cards. they never had gone from simple paper with words of hatred ...

 

-what ?? - I could not help swear.

 

-the letters began, will do little more than three months sir. it is simply negative attention.

-which is the main point of these letters?


 

before chae could answer top hyung he handed the letter box.

 

-this is serious chaerin. Have you not thought about the impact it will have on the group as a leader?

-that, sir is what most thought. to stay focused on work and improve. Perhaps, it is not normal to get a bit of hate? Perhaps, it is not a leader, subtracting worries to the group, not to divert their attention on nonsense?

 

-chae you've been compromised - I could not help the words out of my mouth - I have read the letter .- muttered

 

-Jiyong is right about this, chaerin ... you've been compromised. If you thought you were not supposed to tell the group something you could have trusted me. You know that my office is always open and more for emergencies like this.

I needed to read this letter, so I took it off to YG hyung.

 

-noo ! - before they can act chaerin snatched the letter from my hand and left the room with tears in her eyes.

The three girls burst into tears to see chaerin closing the door shut

 

At that moment I came to mind, so all the bad and hard times she has had to live during these years and I've never seen tears .... ever. never in the 8 years that we know, not even close ...

 

 

although now that I think about it ....


------------------