Chapter 7 ... a embarrassing meeting on YGE

Threatened

pvo Chaerin:

The next morning was a complete disaster, I had a very bad feeling ...

at the entrance to "YGE" was so full of fans who would not even let us in, they had banners of all kinds .... unnie give support and jiyong oppa, declaring Jiyong oppa, many were crying.

 

when entramosa the room, there were 5 members of bigbang waiting in the big room, and YG sajarmin asked us to wait with them, so we sat and waited.

When he started talking, we all knew what he was really pissed.

He was completely mad!

 

he repeats again and again, as the 4 of us were still in contact ban on appointments, and that although he has always believed in possible exceptions. inconcedible dating was something behind ....

He admitted it was not the contract itself, but it could help us and protect us while he knew and so things like this do not happen.

he could give statements or invent any excuse provided he was aware of our positions.

 

 

- Let's start with this ...

  after which case several images, and are there, including two looking each others in the eyes and they might say too close to two friends, I try to avoid it but my heart skips a beat ...

maybe they are right ...

they know oppa Jingyo for years and know almost all about him, even he himself knows ...

they make a good couple, I think as I see the pictures,

a silent tear running down my cheek and dry before anyone realizes ...

I did not even realize that they are still talking.

- GD and Dara-sshi ... some of you would explain this .... I repeat that I accept what you have to say ... I'm not looking to ban love but in this world you have to be careful. We depend on the fans ... and that's something you always have to keep in mind.

 

- Sir ....

Jiyong oppa suddenly got up, I was surprised when a part of me wanted him to deny everything between them .... I could not love him .... no! chaerin that hell you are thinking!

- Between nuna and I there is nothing .... except a good friendship ... yesterday she asked me to meet me because ...

I could not stop my heart race ... it would mean that everything they say is true? They will have perhaps afraid to show something?

 

- Sir ...

 

"Dara unnie" stood up and I saw her cheeks turning red at times ...

- The reason why I asked to speak to jiyongssi yesterday was because both of us are really concerned about Chaerin .... everyone in this room knows what happened that day including you.

----------

 

 

omg! so.... are dara and jiyong really hiding something...? or they really were talking about Chaerin? are they interesting in each others? are in daragon something going on?