Chapter 4

Threatened

Chaerin pvo:

if anything, I should stop, was that jiyong oppa read the letter.

dara-unnie could not know of its existence, shatter and would think he had been his fault.

 

I can not let pass something.

I am the leader

and leaders dont cry

I do the best for the group.

when I returned to the room, was again the leader and all eyes, they knew I was now completely CL and no one could get in the middle this time.

even the mighty g-dragon.

I saw jingyo oppa standing on the back of the classroom to judge us if we needed anything else in our practice.

bigbang 5 members were chatting until I put the music play. in repetition.

i heard as Bom and Dara unnie complained sighed.

they knew what was going to happen now.

 

the games are over.

 

After several repetitions of dancing and we gave hints of the vocal perfection.

stop the music, Dara unnie and bommie unnie slid to the ground sweaty while minzy-ah and I would sit on the bench and would share water bottles.

another day of practice.

spent three weeks when the yg family are going to japan to prepare for the concert series we will do in the capital

 

Leaving the airport, minzy and I saw several banners of dara unnie fans and Jiyong oppa.

Probably Minzy saw my expression ‘cause she took my arm and I spoke with aegyo making me laugh.

The maknae had become a true sister, was always with me during this time. We saw a sign asking us autographs, so both approached.

-unnie !! CL !! Chaerin !! We love you !!

I blushed to hear comments surprised and reluctant to think it really was for me.

When we we left moving away we heard screams and turn us both.

We saw as a fan had turned the banner daragon, and before I could read it, minzy dragged me by my arm.

 

-unnie ... take this ... - I turned my head to see how minzy offered me a handkerchief.

thanks minkii

I approached her and hugged her hard

- i don’t know would I do without you now.


 

-----

 

pvo jiyong:

I headed toward the office YG hyung, I had received a definitive list of songs for the concert series yg family.

I thought that "the leaders" would be a safe option, both chaerin like me, enjoying the song and the fans adored see us together on stage.

 

until they were asking a subunit!

 

I was thrilled!

hunchae and I have always had a good relationship, more than that, we were like soul mates, we had so much in common it was incredible.

both in the studio and on stage, she completed me, as only she knew how.

she knew where accompany me the rap, and when where I needed help with the lyrics.

when I was stressed...

when I needed to be really alone and when it was just a way to ward off all on my side.

alone, could become self-destructive and people around me knew it.

but she never chickened out before the "dragon".

 

when I get to the office touch the door, and wait.

- yeah?.

I carefully opened the door, to see the great president in the chair, watching and typing on his computer. so I stood and wait for orders.

-Sit jiyong.

- yes, hyung.

- I suppose you're here to talk about chae ...

-not exactly ... I just wanted to know why "the leaders" isn’t on the list ... I thought the song was final.

- It was. but CL-sshi decided to remove it. she recommended, "Hello" and she said that dara agree ..

- "Hello"? What has to do Dara noona with this?

 

- There are many fans that they  want to see the both of you together, it's for the sake of selling tickets.

 

-but "hello" was not nearly successful, is that why we use a lot "skinship" and also we did to promote more noona.

 

-Jiyong ... What do you think when they relate you with girls like Dara-sshi?

 

- The fans relate to me with a lot of people.. girls… even guys….hyung, they really have a very open mind, if I use a bracelet that she has used in a presentation, we have to be out? It is crazy ...

 

- With cl-sshi, you also do a lot "skinship"

 

- But it's different, We have much , though we are best friends and even being so close. and she has no fear to touch me, she lived long time outside of Korea.

 

-jiyong sshi ... things are starting to get serious ... the struggles between "Skydragon" and "daragon" are at their highest point.

 

- And? did not you say that's what sells the most? is not why ... ... the letter ... is that true? what the hell happened? that is why HunChae prevents me now? they have echo harm her? I want to read them.

 

- I can’t let you to do that.

 

-what? why? wait ... they are my fans? they have been ...? oh god ... I have ... I have to ... ...

 

It was like getting hit in the head ... I could now understand many things ...

chaerin prevented us, both of us... Dara noona and me ....

the others always denied any change in her attitude towards them.

hard I got up from the chair and walked out of the office. I had to see her.

 

- Hyung! put back "the leaders" in the final list for the concert now !!

-------